deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
NTR refers to the concept that the MCs cheat while deeply loving their partners. Devs must build emotional bands and connect the cheating sex with the presence of their beloved partners. This game fails in both.
but does it? The most important factor of "NTR" is that the one being cuckolded being aware of it, most often the other person's partner, but imo also acceptable if its obviously meant to induce jealousy on the person being cuckolded. I don't think deep mutual love is a must to call something netorare.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I cannot even launch the game, I just get a debug file that says "ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The file cannot be found".

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
I'm not sure if you can even call this NTR. Always confuses me in this type of games.
Assuming you only played for a few minutes to see the set up - eventually the guy who lets Cleome room with him will ask her to be his girlfriend if you get enough hearts with him. And you can keep cheating on him anyway.

So it can be NTR, or it can be more lite-NTR where the poor guy sees the girl he crushes on being wooed by the scumbags in his life. NTR doesn't always have to be a relationship based thing anyway, just something where there's explicit shame / insecurity involved - shaming Yuuta for his tiny dick and inability to please her while literally every other man he knows has a dick twice as big and perfect for pleasing her.

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
Finished 100% in about 10 hours, was much better than expected, pretty much all the scenes are done well, not every scene is animated though.

kitoS3mpai

Feb 9, 2021
can anyone help me what is the problem when i play the game in the beginning when they ask to go to the phone button why i cant press A to appear the phone but when i play in the free action one when i press the A the phone appears can anyone tell me why???

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
Is the Yuuto ending same as the Normal ending?
The only difference I experienced is that you can see the video Yuuto sent you in your phone in the Yuuto ending but in the title ending it says "Modern Elf Girl", which is the Normal ending.
Did I miss something?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes