AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js."

can anyone help me what's that error about? also i cant seem to open phone only x which is menu i
think
Details can be found

In short it's a dumb message that can safely be ignored.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
so I tried to apply the updated translation but it's throwing me an error, a "Loading Error - img/system/IconSet.png"
the IconSet.png is definitely there tho, not sure what's going on...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
so I tried to apply the updated translation but it's throwing me an error, a "Loading Error - img/system/IconSet.png"
the IconSet.png is definitely there tho, not sure what's going on...
It can happen if System.json has encryption flagged as true but the files are decrypted or vise versa.

Since the IconSet is in png format I would check to see if the other pictures are as well.

You can open System.json up with notepad++, search for the part "hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true and change those to false if it's decrypted.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
You can open System.json up with notepad++, search for the part "hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true and change those to false if it's decrypted.
alright! I'll give it a look and will report back later...

The design looks close to Elysia from Honkai Impact or my eye is playing tricks.
as a Honkai Impact player from day 1, yes they look a lot like each other!
BUT, I've built up this ability to trick my brain into thinking that she's not Elysia.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
It can happen if System.json has encryption flagged as true but the files are decrypted or vise versa.

Since the IconSet is in png format I would check to see if the other pictures are as well.

it worked! thanks!

I unimified the json and changed the boolean from true to false and it runs now.
I think this should be added on the main post, just in case there are other people experiencing the same as me.

playing the game without the updated translation is such a boner killer.
I mean, "pan pan pan" got translated into "bread bread bread". that killed my horny and made me hungry instead.

ConexaoHRM

Sep 6, 2022

View attachment 1990430

Overview:
You play as cute pink haired elf girl that has to work different jobs to raise 3 millon yen to buy a magical stone.
You will get into many lewd situations if you choose to play around with other side characters.
You can also build a romantic relationship with the guy who takes you in and avoid NTR if you want to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-06-18
Original Title: 現代に飛ばされたエルフ娘がHな目にあうRPG
Developer: WarShop
Translator: Saikey - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED*
Translation Update: Here

View attachment 1990442 View attachment 1990443 View attachment 1990444 View attachment 1990445 View attachment 1990446
My game already has a save preinstalled, and every time I try to save, just doesn't save, could anyone tell me what to do?

Sep 26, 2021
Does it work on tapjoy? I had it working for a bit & it had a save preinstalled but couldn't save myself on the other files or overwrite the preexisting one so I deleted it & now I cant add it anymore as it says game not supported?

hackinglegend

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone have the original JP text files? I wanted to see how long it'd take to translate a scene and forgot to make a backup lol

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes