Dark fader

Nov 14, 2022
awesome game, just waiting for uncen version will be perfect game

Please tag me if there is an uncensored version

Hyper0507

Jan 19, 2019
So I can't see the blowjob scene for hideo (affection level 15), anyone have similar problems? or if anyone know a fix that would be helpful

blaster27480

Nov 18, 2018
So I can't see the blowjob scene for hideo (affection level 15), anyone have similar problems? or if anyone know a fix that would be helpful
Could you explain the problem in a bit more detail? Like did you already do the event and you can't see it in the recollection room/phone after, or you can't do the event at all?

Reactions: Hyper0507

Hyper0507

Jan 19, 2019
Could you explain the problem in a bit more detail? Like did you already do the event and you can't see it in the recollection room/phone after, or you can't do the event at all?
So I found out that I couldn't see the scene just yet. I need to walk around a little bit until hideo sent the blowjob video to the FMC phone lol. The video that is sent to the phone won't show up on the recollection room, and that's why I thought I miss some files. thanks for trying to help tho!

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
i dont know what lightly edited MTL is supposed to mean but in this case it makes the game pretty impossible to enjoy from a writing perspective. i guess the art is ok but the poetry is way too much for me, you didnt even bother to fix the bread shit which is like step 1 of editing a MTL and you're getting PAID for this.
not gonna rate it because the game seems fine but the translation is like 1/5 at best

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
Well figured out how to make this game work on joi play. Change setting to what's given below worked for me and also works for other games

Reactions: No-Nonon

20deeznuts

Jun 11, 2022
what do i do after getting dirtyness 15? after getting that scence where Yuuto licked her pussy im stuck, help

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
An elf girl gets reverse Isekai-ed [v1.01] [War Shop]Compressed

Download Win: - - Pixeldrain - WorkUpload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Exoplast for the compression.
What is usually done with the game during the compression? Lower the quality of the pictures or?

hackinglegend

Aug 12, 2017
At this point, we just gotta pray that it gets officially published or someone uses Sugoi/AI TL to automate the translation + fix ups with manual editing.

If it does get officially published, I hope they make a change to the animations in line with what was done with Emiliana (swapping from loading a series of images to using webm).

Reactions: Mystermask
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes