LolKek95

Jul 23, 2021
I'm trying to find more games like this, I mean with at least this level of visuals, animations, and gameplay.

Could somebody please help me with that?

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
I'm trying to find more games like this, I mean with at least this level of visuals, animations, and gameplay.

Could somebody please help me with that?
the dev of this game develop another game like this with more animation, may be u can wait

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks, already played, tbh Kiara has fewer animations and raw game itself :cry:

Anything else?
Not really but the author's next game might be out this year within a few months 4-6 give or take ,cuz this game was a success. he made around 200k btw.

Reactions: LolKek95
Oct 8, 2018
How to check email?
I'm currently playing on joiplay android please help!
I couldn't get the game to run very well on joiplay but have had great success using Maldives after changing renderer to canvas in compatability settings (does require pro features IAP).
I also used Irina performance upgrade in features tab and turned on 6 button gamepad in accessibility settings (with keys 5 &6 A/S to control phone).

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
The game as a whole is normal, but firstly, the normal ending and the ending with Yuta are almost the same, this is not a particularly big problem, I just would like something else. The biggest problem is the almost complete lack of variety in sex with Yuta, I understand that this is NTR, but since you can have sex with him, give me a bit of variety. And the absence of any dialogues with him about what happened when she and her neighbor were shivering on the balcony, and he saw and she behaved suspiciously, well, at least she would have asked her something, there’s just an ordinary evening, as if nothing at all Did not happen. Or when he called her on the phone and heard how she was fucking and moreover, they were already in a relationship, upon returning home, again emptiness, no questions, no reaction, well, at least something dudes! And on dates, there is nothing to do at all, and you also have to leave the date yourself. And you could add, like, the more depravity she has, the more garbage she does with Yuta, for example, when on a date, she sucks Hideo in the parking lot, and Yuta stands and waits behind the wall, you can add a kiss with Yuta after Hideo's blowjob, if she has a lot of depravity and a lot of that. As I said, the game is generally ok, but there are so many little things.

hentai9xxx

Mar 1, 2020
NTR騎士 体験版ver1.01.zip (1.20GB) . anyone can translate this? please

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I can say that I accidentally stumbled upon this game while explored this recommendations list: https://f95zone.to/threads/mygamelist-corruption-ntr-heavy-list-update-05-07-23.51406/page-23

What can I say? This is a great example that the Japanese can make good animation with anime graphics. Compared to all the stuff that they usually drop, this game stands out a lot. This game showcases great sex scenes. But as for everything else, it's pretty bad. A well-worn story with a town full of perverts and ugly bastards, who drool and try to rape the protagonist, for which they would have been sent to prison a long time ago. They also carry blatant bullshit in conversations, so dialogues are painful to read. The retarded and unremarkable main heroine, that have no personality except being shy at first and walking fuck hole for everyone in the city in the future. The relationship with Yuta, as mentioned above in the commentary, is not revealed at all. There is actually no good ending. You can develop a relationship with Yuta to the max and still not become a slut, but still, for some reason, the protagonist decides to fuck off into her world. It's sad of course, in essence this route is just fake and serves no purpose.

All in all my conclusion is that purely as fap material, if you turn off your head and only look at the pictures-animations - the game is great. Other than that, I didn't see anything I hadn't seen in other games of a similar genre.
I'll give it a 4, but I'll keep the 3 in mind, as I'm used to giving high scores to games that have other good qualities besides the sex content itself.

I see that the developer is already aiming for a new game. The heroine there looks at least prettier than here. I'll certainly play it when it comes out, but to be honest, I don't have much hope that it will be any different. As the developer was rather making the game for the Japanese market, and they seem to be enjoying quite a lot all this cliched crap. Well, maybe I play it once and forget, I guess.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes