Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Actual translation has been abandoned thanks to MTL.
See, I have been trying to pointing this out cuz Saikey snatched this with his MTL even after daedroth stated he is going to work on the translation way back before this saekoy dude butt in. the mod won't listen and they treat me like the bad guy. gg similar thing is going to happen. and they just let it be. MTL is fine but snatching others project is no no, not to mention with this half baked translation. take responsibility and properly translate this game Saikey

Aug 22, 2022
Sorry if this post is sounding like it's trying to stir things up; I'm just curious about something and I was hoping someone more knowledgeable could chime in.

So this is actually my first RPGM in quite a while (the last time I played one was around mid-2010s) and I noticed that the game was trying to access the internet. Is this just for updates, or does the game have any internet-related functions, or do RPGM games phone home the same way Unity games do? I hope I don't come off as fearmongering and the like because I could vouch that this game's definitely not malware, but I'm just curious as to why the game's trying to request network access.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alomi and Ahhjksio

Rovas

Oct 22, 2019
I created these for myself but if anyone is interested I have made some very minor fixes and improved on the menu images.

Drop the www folder into the game directory. Example pic:

example.png

Edit: Made additional changes, restored the floating labels above buildings you can enter. New archive is attached. (13NOV22)

Edit 2: Added a version that is compatible with the compressed copy of the game.

Changelog pastebin:

View attachment ElfGirl_patch_13NOV22.zip

View attachment ElfGirl_patch_CompressedVer_13NOV22.zip

Last edited:

Rovas

Oct 22, 2019
A little warning for everyone interested - use this patch only on full uncompressed version of the game.
Thanks for the pointing that out, I hadn't considered that it would be different but the images are not encrypted in the compressed verison.

I've updated my previous post with another file that will work with the compressed copy of the game. Also thrown up a pastebin for anyone who wants to see what changes have been made before downloading.

yasyasyosino

Apr 15, 2021
Anyone know any similar games to this? I really dislike the shitty battle systems in all these eroges and much prefer nukige-esque games like this one.

Sep 19, 2022
It can happen if System.json has encryption flagged as true but the files are decrypted or vise versa.

Since the IconSet is in png format I would check to see if the other pictures are as well.

You can open System.json up with notepad++, search for the part "hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true and change those to false if it's decrypted.
I changed the statements in json file to false but still giving the same error it gave the other guy. Some files do look to be encrypted I think (Some files have weird, glitchy looking text). How would I go about decrypting them? I've never had to do something like this before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
Anyone know any similar games to this? I really dislike the shitty battle systems in all these eroges and much prefer nukige-esque games like this one.
you could try the creator's past titles, like Mei the JK and Kiara. Mei is a smaller version of this (Mei herself cameo'd in this game, she's the senior girl at the coffee shop) and Kiara have a battle system but you start at a high level IIRC and you could pretty much bulldoze the enemies.

EXT2x5

Apr 30, 2022
One thing I don't understand is this Saikey guy completely ignores the complaints of the translation being half done, after he basically took the responsibility of translating game but has not even try to fix the pronouns after a long period of time and no one even gives a shit, this is crazy.

Reactions: Mystermask

Jeons

May 16, 2022
Is there a place I can find the live 2d animated scenes outside of the game? it'd be nice to be able to view them all without needing to turn on my computer each time

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger Shoya end? Even though he's the only one which I maxed, when I buy the stone there there's only normal end.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Where is the recollection room? Is this game still being updated to fix bugs and add more content?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
When you use the map you can teleport to that room, I think it's at the bottom of the list
cool thanks, yeah it was the 2nd from last one, and says recollection room. I wish I had time to play, it looks like a big game though.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes