Mar 14, 2018
I've heard good things about this game but holy shit, is every single male character butt ugly? Is there a single sexable character that isn't horrific to look at?

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
sorry about releasing it like that since it say updated I though it was fine a big oof on my part
This was an update for a game that had an actually good translator working on it, that saikey's shit MTL killed to begin with. So no they really don't deserve any kind of respect for "let me try to paywall a translation for a product I did not make nor purchase the license for", at least in this case.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
This was an update for a game that had an actually good translator working on it, that saikey's shit MTL killed to begin with. So no they really don't deserve any kind of respect for "let me try to paywall a translation for a product I did not make nor purchase the license for", at least in this case.
Sorry I guess (?). No good translation was killed tho.
We made a proper manual translation of this game about 2 months ago that includes all images translated.
The MTL we did was over a year ago.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Actual translation has been abandoned thanks to MTL.
Hey!

Not anymore. Don't see a point, to be honest. The MTL from f95 thread spread everywhere, and most people who were interested in the game already played it. CG hunter is not the type of a game you would want to replay, too. So yeah.
This is my post, quoting the reply from the translator (read ACTUAL LANGUAGE UNDERSTANDING TRANSLATOR not MTL peddler) saying they canceled that project because you MTL sniped it.

Sorry I guess (?). No good translation was killed tho.
We made a proper manual translation of this game about 2 months ago that includes all images translated.
The MTL we did was over a year ago.
I know most people don't thoroughly read threads so you might have missed one message, but there were multiple posts calling you out on it then including mine. Nice try gaslight-kun, howsabout you consider not trying to be a smarmy fuck.

All yall "emulate the crunchyroll / fakku business model" types act the same, completely without dignity and lying through your teeth.

Alomi

Aug 8, 2018
Sorry if this post is sounding like it's trying to stir things up; I'm just curious about something and I was hoping someone more knowledgeable could chime in.

So this is actually my first RPGM in quite a while (the last time I played one was around mid-2010s) and I noticed that the game was trying to access the internet. Is this just for updates, or does the game have any internet-related functions, or do RPGM games phone home the same way Unity games do? I hope I don't come off as fearmongering and the like because I could vouch that this game's definitely not malware, but I'm just curious as to why the game's trying to request network access.
Did you find out what it was?

Aug 22, 2022
Did you find out what it was?
I've been playing a lot more RPGM games since I posted that and I still get some connection requests every now and then from random RPGM games but I don't think I ever found out what exactly the connection requests were for. Kind of doesn't help that the answer doesn't seem to be a simple Google search away and I'm not competent enough to know whether it's telemetry, online TL, remnants of DRM, or something worse.

I just block the connection requests anyway and the game continues on as usual. In comparison, some Unity games are much more worse with regards to this because some of them break without an active internet connection and they're more chatty in general.

Reactions: Alomi

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
What's new in 1.02?
Dont think I saw anything new in recollections, But this version seems to be the properly translated one from the few scenes I checked, Just leaving this reply here for anyone else who checks this these days. Download the one mentioned in the post this guy replied to, Proper translation there.

Reactions: lladi

Vartas

Nov 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to hide the text box at the bottom of the screen? None of the usual buttons work for me.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes