Sep 6, 2018
Why is this not updated to the fully translated version? I found the full translation from certain party websites (first name kemono). If you know you know.

• Sad
Reactions: Blither
Jul 10, 2023
Why is this not updated to the fully translated version? I found the full translation from certain party websites (first name kemono). If you know you know.
could you send a link to my dms? i'll download and upload it, this tl is bothering me.

(thanks for the good work on the tl, but still, it's not exactly perfect)

Sep 6, 2018
Latest RAW version of the game

Don't know if i can link other websites but I'll just put this here, tried if the link works and it worked for me and it's a torrent link from a relatively safe website atleast that's what my reddit people said.

Happy fapping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blither and Ggfgkmm

Ggfgkmm

May 25, 2022
Latest RAW version of the game

Don't know if i can link other websites but I'll just put this here, tried if the link works and it worked for me and it's a torrent link from a relatively safe website atleast that's what my reddit people said.

Happy fapping.
i downloaded this game raw ver and your listed english patch above you posted
can you please help me on how to apply the patch please

also the eng patch you posted is it MTL ?

Sep 6, 2018
i downloaded this game raw ver and your listed english patch above you posted
can you please help me on how to apply the patch please

also the eng patch you posted is it MTL ?
Just a simple Copy and paste, Copy the "www" from the patch to the game folder which also have "www" and make it overwrite them all and it's a full translation not MTL from the guy who stole which I stole back (long story) but yeah it's a Full translation. played it and it worked really well.

Reactions: Blither
Sep 6, 2018
Hey, may I know the name of the translator?
The fan translation is by Saikey they make mtl and manual translation like this game but 90% of their translated games are Shit they all get like 1\5 or 2\5 rating still don't know why they're doing this and I'm not exaggerating because of my hatred towards them because they stole this game from Daedroth who was originally translating it and was about 20% finished when Saikey released a mtl and the official is from Remtairy and it may even be Uncensored.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Steam version looks like it has new content at least, there's a car scene I've not seen before, I think?
The game is the same as it is, the scene is in the original and the developer never said to add more content after the latest version, adding the uncensored thing, let's see it because I don't know until I see it.

Jul 3, 2017
The game is the same as it is, the scene is in the original and the developer never said to add more content after the latest version, adding the uncensored thing, let's see it because I don't know until I see it.
Huh, okay. Wonder how I missed that scene then. I'll have to go back and look I suppose.
Edit: Yep just missed it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
can we get the steam version when it drops
It'll be ~10 more hours before it drops. (Which is funny because that means it basically not long after I get off from work...)

Odds are, it'll take a while until it gets here unless there's mega-hype for it.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It'll be ~10 more hours before it drops. (Which is funny because that means it basically not long after I get off from work...)

Odds are, it'll take a while until it gets here unless there's mega-hype for it.
I think so, good game + uncensored + official translation by remitary, and not a shitty translation that costs the same as the game it won't take long to upload it What I don't know is if it will have an external patch

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes