Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I think so, good game + uncensored + official translation by remitary, and not a shitty translation that costs the same as the game it won't take long to upload it What I don't know is if it will have an external patch
The steam page has smut in it directly. Reimtary doesn't do the patch thing in my experience (They didn't with KP or Melty's Quest), so odds are that it won't need any external patch or anything like that. As such, it should be good to go without at any head-aches.

Dunno if they're selling the game anywhere else other than Steam either. Either way, this game is... quite tame when compared to some of the things Kagura picks up, so it likely doesn't need the patch thing anyway.

Reactions: vixen20

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
i bought the game but i can't upload in any place because of the size is 6.5gb
MEGA and Pixeldrain should be good. Or Workupload. Not sure how they are with people without account/subscriptions. Don't know if you have any.

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
i bought the game but i can't upload in any place because of the size is 6.5gb
first of all, Thanks OP, also, wow double the size! CMIIW Remtairy's Kiara is also like this, due to the fact there's censored and uncensored images bundled together.

EDIT : yep, this one too, there's two types of images (with the censored images having _cen added behind) included inside the pictures folder, effectively doubling the file size.

1706943814648.png

Last edited:

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
i tried all 3 and they give error because of the size
Weird, could have sworn I have downloaded files up to like 8.5 gig or such on MEGA and Pixeldrain but again, those people might have had certain specialized accounts. But glad you found a way.

first of all, Thanks OP, also, wow double the size! CMIIW Remtairy's Kiara is also like this, due to the fact there's censored and uncensored images bundled together.

EDIT : yep, this one too, there's two types of images (with the censored images having _cen added behind) included inside the pictures folder, effectively doubling the file size.

View attachment 3321529
Yeah, think for ease of distribution to places where you can and cannot have uncensored stuff. Can probably easily make a dent in the file size by just making it uncensored.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020

View attachment 3321529
Can safely delete all of the censored files. Can also disable the annoyingly long intro logos and Steam in the plugins.js file at the bottom (set splash and RemtairySteam to false).

Saves from other versions don't work.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I can not for the life of me, get gofile to behave. Keeps dying during download. Hopefully it won't be long before it's uploaded to better file hosts.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Since the double size is only cause of uncensored and censored put together, could someone upload it with the censored cut out so to save space?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Since the double size is only cause of uncensored and censored put together, could someone upload it with the censored cut out so to save space?
If you go to images and delete the censored files it can save space, good luck finding them in a folder with 8000 files you do it and pass it to us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ do it for the likes and remember if you delete the wrong file, it will break your game so make sure you try the game before reuploading it

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
If you go to images and delete the censored files it can save space, good luck finding them in a folder with 8000 files you do it and pass it to us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ do it for the likes and remember if you delete the wrong file, it will break your game so make sure you try the game before reuploading it
Not me,I pay for my internet data. I haven't even downloaded since 6 gb ain't an amount i'm burning so easily so fast.
And besides if the one comment about that the only thing distinguishing the uncensored vs the censored files are the string "_cen" added to them IF THAT IS TRUE well that ain't so much hard work as you make it out to be

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Not me,I pay for my internet data. I haven't even downloaded since 6 gb ain't an amount i'm burning so easily so fast.
And besides if the one comment about that the only thing distinguishing the uncensored vs the censored files are the string "_cen" added to them IF THAT IS TRUE well that ain't so much hard work as you make it out to be
it seems that this man is the only one who pays for the internet not like the rest of us who steal from the neighbor wait for the compressed version and solved

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: captcha69 and pheno
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes