• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Not me,I pay for my internet data. I haven't even downloaded since 6 gb ain't an amount i'm burning so easily so fast.
And besides if the one comment about that the only thing distinguishing the uncensored vs the censored files are the string "_cen" added to them IF THAT IS TRUE well that ain't so much hard work as you make it out to be
and you ask someone in here do it for you??? sure, where you live??? i come and do it for you, real quick

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
and you ask someone in here do it for you??? sure, where you live??? i come and do it for you, real quick
This and asking for a compressed version (which everybody does) is the exact same thing, or actually this might be more efficient.
And btw I'm getting morals in HERE? Do you realize what kind of site THIS IS?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
This and asking for a compressed version (which everybody does) is the exact same thing, or actually this might be more efficient.
And btw I'm getting morals in HERE? Do you realize what kind of site THIS IS?
Well of course people have morals this is a forum where you can get the game it is something that is within everyone's freedom there are people here who have decided to buy it or want to try it and then buy it or maybe they just want to comment on things about the game, dont Project yourself in to others.
and if you pirate the game you still have morals , instead of asking someone to do it, do it yourself it is as simple as that and the most efficient way(but I don't want to because I pay for internet) well like everyone else haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Well of course people have morals this is a forum where you can get the game it is something that is within everyone's freedom there are people here who have decided to buy it or want to try it and then buy it or maybe they just want to comment on things about the game, dont Project yourself in to others.
and if you pirate the game you still have morals you are no better than the rest, instead of asking someone to do it, do it yourself it is as simple as that and the most efficient way(but I don't want to because I pay for internet) well like everyone else haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dude asking and demanding there are miles apart in their meaning. Have I tried to force someone to do something? People don't wanna do it then move on don't bother with my comment. Instead i get provocatory comments of no use whatsoever that only inspire toxicity. If you treat people who simply "ask" something as small as this how about you go bother instead the people in this forum who are "asking" translators and devs to translate jp games into english? Cause that is a whole jar of worms to stick your fingers into

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
why the steam version 6gb ? is there is more content ?
It's not that there is more content, what happens is that it has 4 languages with their respective files in each language, therefore the game weighs more since it contains English, Japanese, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.Even if you delete things the game will be very big

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I'm guessing there's nothing new in the scenes on the steam version. Also the size doubled for some reason. Anyway, I still downloaded it just for the proper english tl with uncensored scenes.

Just a reminder, old saves from the original game wont work. Luckily, someone gave a full save above.

Also,for those people like me looking for the recollection room and forgot how to access it, press A to open phone, open map and recollection room should be there.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was a decent way to waste some time. This thing isn't really much of a game, it's mostly a scene collection with barely anything there in between all the smut. You just go places, trigger events, get money from almost all the events you can trigger except the ones with the cuck boy. You can either collect 3 mil money, buy the thingy and trigger one of three endings depending your actions up to that point. Or you can pursue one of the three NTR endings. Whatever you do, the game resets to just before the ending and you can keep doing stuff.

This thing doesn't really have much of a plot. It's mostly pure smut about improbably sexy and ridiculously sensitive elf that lands in a modern-world and gets into shenanigans because of it. Nothing is actually explained or explored, and nothing is treated all that seriously. If you want plot, this game doesn't have any.

All in all, for all that this thing seems to be marketed as a NTR game... well... the NTR content is ridiculously mild, barely there at all. The main vibe of the game is that of slutification and maybe corruption. This is because you not only play from the perspective of the elf girl, but everything that happens in the game depends entirely on her choices and all H-events are clearly marked. She never really gets raped and her unwillingness once she walks into someone that wants to do something to her is paper-thin at best, an attempt to pretend that she's not a total slut at worst. Furthermore, you can have her jump on absolutely every dick there is to jump on in the game, and you can still trigger the Yuuto ending if you feel like it. You're never locked out of it, she never has a point of no return to her slutification where she just can't come back to him, except of course for the specific final events of the would be NTR dudes.

Thing is... the essence of Netorare should be that the SO, (or whatever if you accept other types) is stolen. That is to say, the person stealing her away makes an explicit and concerted effort to steal her, and she presumably tries to resist this. You don't have any of that here. The dudes do absolutely nothing on their own. It's all on the elf-girl herself to pursue however many or few dicks she wants to have in her life. On top of that, there's nothing stopping you from not developing the relationship with the Cuck guy at all, in which case, she's not even cheating on him when she's jumping on every dick in the city. The events are still written as if she's dating the guy though, which is really jarring if you have her jump on dicks all over the place and don't do anything at all with him.

There's some variations in the text depending on who she loses her virginity too as well as some usual "This dick is so much better than Cuck-kun's" type stuff, but most of the possible variants are not actually recorded in the gallery. Dunno if there's any unique text to her losing her virginity in specific situations tbh. You'd have to try out every single event that leads to penetration the hard way to find out... and I dunno about other people, but I'm not curious enough to find out.

All in all, it feels like this game wanted to cash in on the popularity of NTR, but didn't really want to commit properly to it, even if it used a bunch of the typical NTR cuck cliches on Yuuto. Y'know the lot. Tiny dick. Virgin. Completely inept at sex. Doormat. Oblivious to the point of absurdity. Capable of sleeping when a bed is rocking a couple of feet away from him and the bitch in it is moaning at the top of her lungs that she's cuuuuuuuummmmmmiiiiiiing on some other guy's bigger dick. Somehow unable to pick up on the smell of sex even after he's had sex with her repeatedly. Unable to recognize her in vidoes even when he's had sex with her repeatedly... It goes on and on. And then, in his ending, they want us to believe that somehow his dick doubles in size and his sexual prowess grows exponentially and he's able to fuck the elf-slut until she cums her brains out... Of course, she leaves anyway, because even then, his dick isn't good enough for her to stay, unlike the other three guys. Though why she'd stay for them when she can go back and make an elf male harem of her own is a mystery. As far as I'm concerned, the canonical ending is the Slut Ending, where she goes back home and gets banged by as many elf dudes as she wants.

Oh well, if I were to bother rating this directly, which I won't. I'd likely still rate it 4-stars. If only because there's a TON of scenes in it, and if you like the type of content this game has, then you'll get a lot of use out of them. Furthermore, progression of events isn't terrible (I've seen way worse), and an excuse can be made on account of the fact that Cleome is apparently a typical hentai elf that can cum if you grope her too hard... or breathe too hard on her pussy. This legit happens in the game...

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Well, this was a decent way to waste some time. This thing isn't really much of a game, it's mostly a scene collection with barely anything there in between all the smut. You just go places, trigger events, get money from almost all the events you can trigger except the ones with the cuck boy. You can either collect 3 mil money, buy the thingy and trigger one of three endings depending your actions up to that point. Or you can pursue one of the three NTR endings. Whatever you do, the game resets to just before the ending and you can keep doing stuff.

This thing doesn't really have much of a plot. It's mostly pure smut about improbably sexy and ridiculously sensitive elf that lands in a modern-world and gets into shenanigans because of it. Nothing is actually explained or explored, and nothing is treated all that seriously. If you want plot, this game doesn't have any.

All in all, for all that this thing seems to be marketed as a NTR game... well... the NTR content is ridiculously mild, barely there at all. The main vibe of the game is that of slutification and maybe corruption. This is because you not only play from the perspective of the elf girl, but everything that happens in the game depends entirely on her choices and all H-events are clearly marked. She never really gets raped and her unwillingness once she walks into someone that wants to do something to her is paper-thin at best, an attempt to pretend that she's not a total slut at worst. Furthermore, you can have her jump on absolutely every dick there is to jump on in the game, and you can still trigger the Yuuto ending if you feel like it. You're never locked out of it, she never has a point of no return to her slutification where she just can't come back to him, except of course for the specific final events of the would be NTR dudes.

Thing is... the essence of Netorare should be that the SO, (or whatever if you accept other types) is stolen. That is to say, the person stealing her away makes an explicit and concerted effort to steal her, and she presumably tries to resist this. You don't have any of that here. The dudes do absolutely nothing on their own. It's all on the elf-girl herself to pursue however many or few dicks she wants to have in her life. On top of that, there's nothing stopping you from not developing the relationship with the Cuck guy at all, in which case, she's not even cheating on him when she's jumping on every dick in the city. The events are still written as if she's dating the guy though, which is really jarring if you have her jump on dicks all over the place and don't do anything at all with him.

There's some variations in the text depending on who she loses her virginity too as well as some usual "This dick is so much better than Cuck-kun's" type stuff, but most of the possible variants are not actually recorded in the gallery. Dunno if there's any unique text to her losing her virginity in specific situations tbh. You'd have to try out every single event that leads to penetration the hard way to find out... and I dunno about other people, but I'm not curious enough to find out.

All in all, it feels like this game wanted to cash in on the popularity of NTR, but didn't really want to commit properly to it, even if it used a bunch of the typical NTR cuck cliches on Yuuto. Y'know the lot. Tiny dick. Virgin. Completely inept at sex. Doormat. Oblivious to the point of absurdity. Capable of sleeping when a bed is rocking a couple of feet away from him and the bitch in it is moaning at the top of her lungs that she's cuuuuuuuummmmmmiiiiiiing on some other guy's bigger dick. Somehow unable to pick up on the smell of sex even after he's had sex with her repeatedly. Unable to recognize her in vidoes even when he's had sex with her repeatedly... It goes on and on. And then, in his ending, they want us to believe that somehow his dick doubles in size and his sexual prowess grows exponentially and he's able to fuck the elf-slut until she cums her brains out... Of course, she leaves anyway, because even then, his dick isn't good enough for her to stay, unlike the other three guys. Though why she'd stay for them when she can go back and make an elf male harem of her own is a mystery. As far as I'm concerned, the canonical ending is the Slut Ending, where she goes back home and gets banged by as many elf dudes as she wants.

Oh well, if I were to bother rating this directly, which I won't. I'd likely still rate it 4-stars. If only because there's a TON of scenes in it, and if you like the type of content this game has, then you'll get a lot of use out of them. Furthermore, progression of events isn't terrible (I've seen way worse), and an excuse can be made on account of the fact that Cleome is apparently a typical hentai elf that can cum if you grope her too hard... or breathe too hard on her pussy. This legit happens in the game...
I mean fair enough criticisms lad, but aren't those the same criticisms to most NTR eroge recently. I haven't seen a creative formula breaking one in a while, I think it's just a matter of polish for this genre it has been dried out for a long time. Though there are exceptions obviously.

Though one thing to point out; NTR doesn't just mean "girl gets stolen by other guys with resistance", it can be Netorare, Netorase, Netori, many others or a combination of them (ones I see a lot are a combination of Netorare and Netorase). This is probably more on the lines of Netori especially in the latter half of the game with intentional consent cheating with pleasure.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I mean fair enough criticisms lad, but aren't those the same criticisms to most NTR eroge recently. I haven't seen a creative formula breaking one in a while, I think it's just a matter of polish for this genre it has been dried out for a long time. Though there are exceptions obviously.

Though one thing to point out; NTR doesn't just mean "girl gets stolen by other guys with resistance", it can be Netorare, Netorase, Netori, many others or a combination of them (ones I see a lot are a combination of Netorare and Netorase). This is probably more on the lines of Netori especially in the latter half of the game with intentional consent cheating with pleasure.
Thing is, with Netorare... things get complicated, both because it's a contextual kink, but also because of how it works. The three terms you described essentially refer to the same thing, but cover different perspectives. Netorare? The perspective of the cuck and/or the perspective of the slut, though the former is more common than the latter. Netori? Perspective of the so called bull. Netorase? It's the weird cousin of the first two where the cuck intentionally lends their SO out to other men, with the connotation that they're getting off not only to the fact that the SO is fucking with someone else, but that in particular, they're feeling much better with the other person and that they might genuinely lose her yada yada, even if they obviously don't want too.

Thing is... those distinctions only really matter in media where you have a perspective. In the average manga, you don't really have one, you're still the outside viewer looking in on what's happening to the characters. So the split is basically just Netorare and Netorase.

I bring this up because this game is supposedly at least partly intended to cater to the Netorare crowd specifically. It has no perspective from the so called bulls, so it doesn't qualify for Netori, and the ending scenes from their path is primarily a video received by Yuuto. It... might... maybe qualify for Netorase, if you squint, on account of him apparently fapping to said vidoes in each of the ending? He doesn't seem all that torn up about it though, tbh. More of a, oh well, she's fucking this guy now, let's fap and move on with our lives.

That said, my initial argument is related to the fact that netorare literally means 'to take away by sleeping with'. Or at least, that's the closest English equivalent we have... and that combination of words mean specific things... but that's a whole conversation altogether.

I just don't get much of an anything vibe from this specific game, aside from general slutification and I guess one could argue corruption, though it's very light on that.

Also, how much this counts as recent is debatable. This is the devs second to last game. Their last game is the NTR Knight game, which has genuine Netorare content in it, along with, surprisingly, a much more developed pure love path than this game. Which doesn't end with the slut leaving. So they CAN do proper, full on Netorare if they want too... and I think their first game, the Mei game, had it too? Dunno, I don't know if that game ever got a translation or if it's any good. Though it's pretty obvious that the canonical ending for that game is that Mei became a complete and total slut, so just by playing this game, you spoil yourself to that one. XD

Essentially, it feels weird. It was like the Dev started with a general slutification game (there's tons of smut that has nothing to do with the NTR guys or the MC after all), and then decided to specifically tack on NTR but didn't quite integrate it all the way so the end result is lacking. Though, of course, perhaps that's just my opinion. I have no idea what full on NTR fans think about this game compared to other NTR games... but the plotlines for the NTR in this one feel weaker than the average Atelier Sakura NTR VN... and that's a low mark.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
Thing is, with Netorare... things get complicated, both because it's a contextual kink, but also because of how it works. The three terms you described essentially refer to the same thing, but cover different perspectives. Netorare? The perspective of the cuck and/or the perspective of the slut, though the former is more common than the latter. Netori? Perspective of the so called bull. Netorase? It's the weird cousin of the first two where the cuck intentionally lends their SO out to other men, with the connotation that they're getting off not only to the fact that the SO is fucking with someone else, but that in particular, they're feeling much better with the other person and that they might genuinely lose her yada yada, even if they obviously don't want too.

Thing is... those distinctions only really matter in media where you have a perspective. In the average manga, you don't really have one, you're still the outside viewer looking in on what's happening to the characters. So the split is basically just Netorare and Netorase.

I bring this up because this game is supposedly at least partly intended to cater to the Netorare crowd specifically. It has no perspective from the so called bulls, so it doesn't qualify for Netori, and the ending scenes from their path is primarily a video received by Yuuto. It... might... maybe qualify for Netorase, if you squint, on account of him apparently fapping to said vidoes in each of the ending? He doesn't seem all that torn up about it though, tbh. More of a, oh well, she's fucking this guy now, let's fap and move on with our lives.

That said, my initial argument is related to the fact that netorare literally means 'to take away by sleeping with'. Or at least, that's the closest English equivalent we have... and that combination of words mean specific things... but that's a whole conversation altogether.

I just don't get much of an anything vibe from this specific game, aside from general slutification and I guess one could argue corruption, though it's very light on that.

Also, how much this counts as recent is debatable. This is the devs second to last game. Their last game is the NTR Knight game, which has genuine Netorare content in it, along with, surprisingly, a much more developed pure love path than this game. Which doesn't end with the slut leaving. So they CAN do proper, full on Netorare if they want too... and I think their first game, the Mei game, had it too? Dunno, I don't know if that game ever got a translation or if it's any good. Though it's pretty obvious that the canonical ending for that game is that Mei became a complete and total slut, so just by playing this game, you spoil yourself to that one. XD

Essentially, it feels weird. It was like the Dev started with a general slutification game (there's tons of smut that has nothing to do with the NTR guys or the MC after all), and then decided to specifically tack on NTR but didn't quite integrate it all the way so the end result is lacking. Though, of course, perhaps that's just my opinion. I have no idea what full on NTR fans think about this game compared to other NTR games... but the plotlines for the NTR in this one feel weaker than the average Atelier Sakura NTR VN... and that's a low mark.
TBF, part of the reason why their newest game has a much better developed "love" route is because it's a game much more explicitly inspired by "Scars of Summer", which did NTR and Vanilla AMAZINGLY well and managed to convey a short, but sweet and likeable, love story. Which of course makes the betrayal routes all the more lewd knowing what could have been for the poor cuck.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022

I mean, it is much more complicated than what you mentioned too. NTR doesn't have a straight forward defined formula even if most stories are inspired by older VNs and porno that gave such, you didn't even mention stuff like Netorare Type A, Type B and Type C that places like vndb defines and other sites, which especially Type A fits this game perfectly. Although you shouldn't put it into a mold, for something like this it is fairly inspired by different aspects of the formula to cather to many. You can especially see the Scars of Summer flare even if little as another mentioned. So I don't understand your need to put it into a box, it's rather trying to put a setting for the lewds/acts rather than the technicalities as it obviously doesn't want to go full niche to a specific fetish.

Also I think you're misunderstanding the genre a little lad. I reckon you played a lot of NTR eroge to say this right? So you're aware most NTR really boils down to the bond rather than the stealing or POV factor. No matter how the girl is "stolen" be it by choice or not is irrelevant to the matter. If she loves the MC or he loves her, no matter what sexual acts happen in or off screen, related to him or otherwise, it is still NTR by that sense. It is just that many people for some reason only have a certain image in mind when they talk NTR hence the one you gave, but that's a bit hyperbolic. Even stuff like Netorase and Netori used to be part of Netorare and only started being separated categorically to allow flexibility in search since not all NTR fans have the same taste.
Also as you say though, most of these categories existed through Manga and linear VNs rather than Eroge RPGs and Sandboxes which makes things again a lot more difficult to define, I mean even in this game you can go completely vanilla as far as I am aware same as Scars of Summer if you choose.

Either way, I get your argument lad, no need to write another essay worth reply lol, I very clearly see where you're coming at and while I disagree I understand why you have that point of view just to be ace with you.

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
and once again ladies and gentlemen and gender fluid people with 2 spirits, stars, animals and the rest of genders. Welcome to 13495º edition of f95fight over who knows more about ntr and you don't understand the genre, a epic debate of around 10 pages begins about ntr and how complicated it is and who understands it better, who will win this time?

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes