Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
okay okay hahahahaha good that one I almost pissed myself laughing to say that saikey who makes mtl a little edited (only the pronouns) and makes it pass as official oh boy your joke made the day
Dunno I played their games and had no issues understanding. So whatever they are doing works. I'm confident this version is also a MTL that was edited over. The truth is that is the most efficient way to do translation.

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Modern Pink Elf RPG [Final] [War Shop] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [664 MB] - Contains all CG versions (JPN CN ENG)
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win [490 MB] - Experimental version where I removed every CG except the English ones, it may be broken (testing was fine)
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.png

I was tempted to drop in another long reply anyway... because, while debating the definition of NTR and so on, on its own, is off-topic... Debating how the game and its story fits into the genre, along with the applicability of the tag, is not. It's less about being right or wrong, especially with this fetish of all fetishes, that's had its definition widened more than the holes on sluts drawn by Smash Daisaku, and more about simple discussion.

However, I'll respect the guy's lack of desire to continue debating the subject.

All I'll say is that I'm old enough to have gotten into hentai before VNDB existed, much less its definition of netorare. However, getting facts about anything before the early 2000 is night impossible for something like a fetish, since so much media has been lost that it's not even funny.
Bingo! Well said, couldn't have put it better myself.

Though an FYI, I didn't mean to belittle you when I mentioned vndb or said that you might be "misunderstanding the genre" in the sense of games like this in context, I worded it pretty rushed so apologies if it sounded condescending since I didn't mean it that way. I meant pretty much what you said now, as in the older the sites you go through the more backwards and varied the definitions so it's rather pointless to argue about them or how in line is this game with the genre, especially in the constraints of a story that was made of the artist's own accord of those definitions. Either way, cheers mate (y) .

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
Modern Pink Elf RPG [Final] [War Shop] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [664 MB] - Contains all CG versions (JPN CN ENG)
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win [490 MB] - Experimental version where I removed every CG except the English ones, it may be broken (testing was fine)
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Thank you so much

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ModernPinkElfRPG-1.0Steam
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Dunno I played their games and had no issues understanding. So whatever they are doing works. I'm confident this version is also a MTL that was edited over. The truth is that is the most efficient way to do translation.
Saikey problem is that his translations do not pass the standards to be sold even higher than the game (since it is only the translation because the game does not belong to him and the author has not given permission to localize the game)
and secondly he passes off a slightly edited MTL as an official translation just say ok it's MTL and if someone wants to pay it's fine, in SVN they tell you we translate visual novels using sugoi we don't edit anything if you want to pay me it's your responsibility the difference between one and the other is that one is honest with you and the other lies to you and since I don't like the methods he uses I try to stay away from anything translated by him I would really appreciate it if he didn't translate an orcsoft game again and left it to the professionals or the people who do fan translation who will put more effort into it because they are translating a game that they like and not something to sell and make money with mediocre translations and lies

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Saikey problem is that his translations do not pass the standards to be sold even higher than the game (since it is only the translation because the game does not belong to him and the author has not given permission to localize the game)
and secondly he passes off a slightly edited MTL as an official translation just say ok it's MTL and if someone wants to pay it's fine, in SVN they tell you we translate visual novels using sugoi we don't edit anything if you want to pay me it's your responsibility the difference between one and the other is that one is honest with you and the other lies to you and since I don't like the methods he uses I try to stay away from anything translated by him I would really appreciate it if he didn't translate an orcsoft game again and left it to the professionals or the people who do fan translation who will put more effort into it because they are translating a game that they like and not something to sell and make money with mediocre translations and lies

i've never seen saikey studios do a mtl and just release it as a manual translation stop with the false alegations, they translate every game in t++ or other engines whatever the game demands

they have multiple people working on games a mtl would just hurt their brand lmao

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
i have old version which is censored (idk if there's uncen ver for old one... new one is uncen buut my old saves not working with this one.. does anyone have 100% saves?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
i've never seen saikey studios do a mtl and just release it as a manual translation stop with the false alegations, they translate every game in t++ or other engines whatever the game demands

they have multiple people working on games a mtl would just hurt their brand lmao
Well, the only thing manual does is put the game in the program to automatically translate it, if that counts as a manual, sorry, sometimes I make mistakes. my bad I take it back Also, I am not accusing him of anything, it is just an opinion, you can agree or disagree, and that is why I have already said that for me and I do not want to consume their games I don't like what he sells I don't like how he translates

Last edited:

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Well, the only thing manual does is put the game in the program to automatically translate it, if that counts as a manual, sorry, sometimes I make mistakes. my bad I take it back

they have several japanese speaking people in their team what are you on about????

they literally translate the games with people that can speak japanese stop spreading bulshit if you don't know anything about a studio

they have a lot of people that have several years of experience in the translation world

• Thinking Face

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Well, the only thing manual does is put the game in the program to automatically translate it, if that counts as a manual, sorry, sometimes I make mistakes. my bad I take it back
no, you not wrong, saikey trans is bad AF, and he dare to sell his trans same price or high than the game itself

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
they have several japanese speaking people in their team what are you on about????

they literally translate the games with people that can speak japanese stop spreading bulshit if you don't know anything about a studio

they have a lot of people that have several years of experience in the translation world
Yes, tell that story whoever believes it haha his translation works speak for him I admit that it has improved lately It's the only thing I can give you some reason only a little as some say If you like saikey so much, play the game with his translation and don't touch the new one made by remitary and void bound, It is the big difference why I have bought this version and ignored others

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

dude, stop sucking saikey dick, they have few acceptable trans, the rest is shit

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022

If you actually visit Saikey's patreon or site you'll realize they do full translations and lazy MTL translations. Their translation for this game in particular was awful, with "bread, bread, bread"s during sex scenes and various other egregious examples that'd never let you get immersed and fully enjoy the game.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Try reading what you wrote on one breath. How can you write like that and complain about MTL ...
Anyway I do not think there is any standard on what can be sold as official translation given that we had legit unedited MTL sold on both Steam and DLsite as official English versions. What matters is if there are people willing to pay him/them for their translations and that is really the only approval they need.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes