Reimash1

Apr 15, 2021
anybody have screenshot? difference between the censored one + the uncen one

might wanna see the changes first before i download it since the pre-steam released was good enough

asking in a nicest way and dont want to get attacked :BootyTime:

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
I think i have finally burned out on these "RPGmaker event collection" games because even games that are supposed to be good like this one bore me very easily. Or maybe i am just getting bored of "corruption" games where the girl goes from the pure introvert to the town bike in less than a business week.
This game has beautiful art but, yea, a lot of tired out tropes.

My dream is to one day have a proper NTR rpg where you slowly break and corrupt a woman over a long period, with a lot of small moments of intimacy and affection leading up to the actual sex and corruption. Neighbor's Wife 2 was the closest I've seen yet but that one had flaws and I haven't seen any more attempts, unfortunately.

Hero Party Must Fall has amazing storylines for the corruption though, I'd recommend that one for sure. Though it isn't quite the NTR Rpg I mentioned haha.

May 3, 2022
Why are the Mega and Pixeldrain uploads drastically different sizes? 4.85 vs 5.21gbs with the same exact titles. Other links are no goes for me.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
does she change her apareance or only for events? i'm "changing" her oufits but the pixel model its the same n the escenes are with the other oufit

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
NTR rpg where you slowly break and corrupt a woman over a long period, with a lot of small moments of intimacy and affection leading up to the actual sex and corruption
Star Knightess Aura might be for you

Reactions: vixen20

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
does she change her apareance or only for events? i'm "changing" her oufits but the pixel model its the same n the escenes are with the other oufit
The outfits are only used in the associated paths. Like the waitress uniform will only get used when working in the cafe.
The Overworld Sprite doesn't change at all I think.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Btw where is the 3rd image supposed to be? The Car Sex scene from the Dating app doesn't show this position and I can't find anything similar anywhere else. Does anyone know if it's in the game?

May 24, 2020
Well... This game is disappointment for something which takes 5gb of space. I fully agree with droglob regarding "corruption" games when someone becomes perverted in very short amount of time. This game also included among these "corruption" games. Elf girl literally have no restraints and easily can be fucked by someone like Shoya, which can be viewed as social misfit. If he did it in reality, not only girl would have called for police, but she also would scream to gain attention. Anyway... The best kind of Hgames are... VNs!!! Or at least i think so... I will go and complete again Baldr Sky

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
anybody have screenshot? difference between the censored one + the uncen one

might wanna see the changes first before i download it since the pre-steam released was good enough

asking in a nicest way and dont want to get attacked :BootyTime:
Download my compression a couple pages back. The top one has both censored and uncensored cgs. Also the cgs are decrypted already.
Well... This game is disappointment for something which takes 5gb of space.
It’s only that big because it has sometimes 5x the same cg.
Why are the Mega and Pixeldrain uploads drastically different sizes? 4.85 vs 5.21gbs with the same exact titles. Other links are no goes for me.
One is showing GB and one is showing GiB. It’s still the same game and if dl it Windows will show the same size.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is the NTR Avoidable?
Yes, but if you avoid having Cleome do any sexy stuff with anyone else except Cuck-boy, then it'll take you f'n forever to gather the 3 mil. you need to buy the stone and see any of the endings. Additionally, the amount of sex scenes and content with the dude is very limited, barely anything.

At the very least, I recommend triggering the sexy events in various other places that don't directly deal with the NTR dudes so it doesn't take you forever to earn money. Sure, this means Cleome cheats on Cuck-boy... but you could also gather all the money before you trigger all the events with him, and therefore before she dates him. So you could treat it like a story of a slut settling down or something.

Otherwise, good luck grinding forever, or perhaps you can just cheat the money. That works too.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Yes, but if you avoid having Cleome do any sexy stuff with anyone else except Cuck-boy, then it'll take you f'n forever to gather the 3 mil. you need to buy the stone and see any of the endings. Additionally, the amount of sex scenes and content with the dude is very limited, barely anything.

At the very least, I recommend triggering the sexy events in various other places that don't directly deal with the NTR dudes so it doesn't take you forever to earn money. Sure, this means Cleome cheats on Cuck-boy... but you could also gather all the money before you trigger all the events with him, and therefore before she dates him. So you could treat it like a story of a slut settling down or something.

Otherwise, good luck grinding forever, or perhaps you can just cheat the money. That works too.
yes, download a ntr game 5gb, go cheat money to ntr void and finish the game in 3 mins, the great way to enjoy hentai game ever

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes