Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Perhaps somebody just needs to clean (delete majority of) the pictures to decrease size manyfolds - sometimes there are 6 instances of the same pic, essentially, En/Jp/Cn/Cen/Uncen... Guess it has to do with Steam release for people to be able to choose the language of their preference, and for whichever reason there are remnants of censored pics or maybe you get them if you pick JP language/are located in Japan. And given the size some clearly are just
duplicates... I assume this version here uses only EN uncensored pics, so...

Can check the pics yourself with Garbro or Petschko tool.

elf files.jpg

Reactions: HoesMad24x

Cam pie

Aug 4, 2023
The game is very short and the gameplay is very monotonous. But the heroine is very well drawn. I give it 100/10 for the heroine and 3/10 for everything else.

alex345

May 19, 2018
anyone have any idea how to solve this? i can't play nor can i save inside the game, from all the comments none of them help to solve it.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
anyone knows any other good juicy games like this one? even if they are in jap i can translate with machine

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I dont und-nd people, who want escaped NTR in NTR-game... :KEK::KEK::KEK:
It's nice for a challenge run when it proves to take a bit more time to do and if the reward is worth it. NTR Knight, another game from same dev, had a full avoidance route that still had plenty of sex with the lead heroine cumming her brains out from the protag (though it helps that she was also cursed so that the man having sex with her will naturally just make her cum like crazy).

But yeah, NTR games are where the meat of the content is the mass amount of cheating sex, so you either don't play it or play and accept that if you avoid NTR that you'll avoid almost all the content.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
i'm stuck at lewdness 15, i bought all items in cloth store, the electronic store is empty, and i didn't found any new scene.

I don't know what to do to advance, for now i can only do café, market and karaoke jobs, and nothing new proc, i talked to every npc's i could find.

Scene with cafe manager need 20 lewdness, streaming need 20 lewdness, talking to side npc need 5 heart but there is nothing new i can buy.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes