Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
no, you not wrong, saikey trans is bad AF, and he dare to sell his trans same price or high than the game itself
The funny thing is he suddenly became "too good for f95" changed his name here (probably so no one can see he used to pirate their games and lazily translate them) and now tries to act like a legitimate translator when half his shit is no effort mtls and even tries to charge for them (sometimes even more expensive than the game itself). Once the dude realized how he can try to scam people he took it in stride. Dude even lies and says some things are official translations when they are not.

Dude is an actual pos honestly.

Sep 29, 2019
The funny thing is he suddenly became "too good for f95" changed his name here (probably so no one can see he used to pirate their games and lazily translate them) and now tries to act like a legitimate translator when half his shit is no effort mtls and even tries to charge for them (sometimes even more expensive than the game itself). Once the dude realized how he can try to scam people he took it in stride. Dude even lies and says some things are official translations when they are not.

Dude is an actual pos honestly.
The thing is even after he had his Patreon where he charged for his fanTLs (something that he can't legally do since he doesn't own or has any rights to the original content) he would actually distribute the games themselves with the translations instead of just providing a patch. I think he only stopped after getting called out here.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Try reading what you wrote on one breath. How can you write like that and complain about MTL ...
Anyway I do not think there is any standard on what can be sold as official translation given that we had legit unedited MTL sold on both Steam and DLsite as official English versions. What matters is if there are people willing to pay him/them for their translations and that is really the only approval they need.
hahaha I was so out of my mind that I forgot to put , and . It's true that you can even drown if you're unlucky. my bad

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Any difference between the steam version and other version? i.e. do i need a patch to access stuff?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, not too sure about this new "WDHO" host...

1707182622355.png

Guess we'll see how slow Pixeldrain serves me that last 211mb after the 5gb transfer limit caps out. Can't be as slow as that!

EDIT: Woo, Pixeldrain rocks. Even their "throttled" speeds are way faster than most of the other free hosts. Done in a flash.

Thanks for the updated translation, OP/whoever!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh666155

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Modern Pink Elf RPG [Final] [War Shop] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [664 MB] - Contains all CG versions (JPN CN ENG)
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win [490 MB] - Experimental version where I removed every CG except the English ones, it may be broken (testing was fine)
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're a god.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (Final):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: BtDt and Kisthoria

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Looks like the only hope these censored game have is to be released on steam.
I'm glad i waited to play this uncensored.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I think i have finally burned out on these "RPGmaker event collection" games because even games that are supposed to be good like this one bore me very easily. Or maybe i am just getting bored of "corruption" games where the girl goes from the pure introvert to the town bike in less than a business week.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes