terapi

Dec 14, 2018
There's a certain website where people share patreon content for free. I could post it here but i'm not sure if that's allowed.

Jul 3, 2017
There's a certain website where people share patreon content for free. I could post it here but i'm not sure if that's allowed.
Why wouldn't it be? Other people post patreon content constantly here. Just curious.

If it's not allowed, maybe someone will drop it in the ntr thread on 4ch eventually...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystermask

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
1-2 months. Any one can post it after that. Respect the time frame if possible. It helps us recover the resources we spent on it ^^
sorry about releasing it like that since it say updated I though it was fine a big oof on my part

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
okay ty for answering.. I only hear the pounding of sex sound.. but no sexy moaning or anything.. it's strange, I was playing the 1.02 jp version.. I guess I'll try this version on f95 to see if it works
Can you post where do you find the 1.02 JP?
GD, Gofile or Pixel is much appreciate

elweonculiado

Jan 13, 2021
I dont wanna be that "erm actually" nerd emoji guy, but you can go vanilla route with yuuto by just buying stuff in the usual shops (the ones in the city and in the business district, it sometimes alternates) and talk to him at night whenever takumi isnt there, ending is pretty disappointing tho

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
anyone have saikey translation patch? the translation is already done.
This is the supposed "seikey translation patch" already. Seikey doesn't/never translate, he only does "advanced mtl" or light mtl. You only have those choice with seikey.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes