ben akeba

May 9, 2018
She's gonna have sex with all the people that aren't her boyfriend
(°△°)
overview make it sound like you can "avoid" ntr by not having a relationship with the cuck ... ><
the setting feel wrong, aim of the elf is to go back home, why would she start a serious relationship in that case except having a excuse for cheating prostitution ?
don't anwser we all know elf are degenerate that end up with more dick inside them than the number of days of their lifespan .... sometime on just one day Oo (and i don't specify gender, in the "serious orc" even the male end like that ... )

edit : only good reverse isekai h game i remember is kukoro days ^^ :3

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019

I didn't even download the game, just went to Hitomi to view all its CG. Saved my time from downloading and playing for all the scenes, 'cause I'm a lazy ass. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, like, man. You know it is nearly the same as to just watch some vids... You don't need game for it.)

P.S.
It is even not same as to read h-manga...

P.S.S.
overview make it sound like you can "avoid" ntr by not having a relationship with the cuck ... ><
the setting feel wrong, aim of the elf is to go back home, why would she start a serious relationship in that case except having a excuse for cheating prostitution ?
don't anwser we all know elf are degenerate that end up with more dick inside them than the number of days of their lifespan .... sometime on just one day Oo (and i don't specify gender, in the "serious orc" even the male end like that ... )

edit : only good reverse isekai h game i remember is kukoro days ^^ :3
Imagine 2-5 years ago you will see this "NTR". You wouldn't really care.
Cuz there was plenty games with MC girl which... you know what ;)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I mean, like, man. You know it is nearly the same as to just watch some vids... You don't need game for it.)

P.S.
It is even not same as to read h-manga...

P.S.S.

Imagine 2-5 years ago you will see this "NTR". You wouldn't really care.
Cuz there was plenty games with MC girl which... you know what ;)
personaly i get a bit trigered by fmc and ntr tag i can't feel the logic behind that, i think someone ok with those two tag put together would think a reverse harem is a ntr story ><
and male in harem game aren't that different than fmc in most ntr story, best boobs, best blowjob in my life, best sex in the world, i'll marry you ...
both end up with a soccer team of kids and dozens of sexual partener to whom they swore eternal love and both end up as complete sex maniac (when they wait for the end to be one ^^)
so nope 2-5 years ago i didn't particularly care much, same game just more variation and number of dick with the fmc ><

Reactions: Ayymao

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I'd say the MTL's solid, if anyone's wondering. It's not perfect, there are a lot of grammar and punctuation errors, but the sentences themselves are in, well, English, instead of the usual MTL poetry.
All in all, the translation's probably a 7/10.
Tried to make it as good as I could with the time I had.
If you notice certain patterns of errors let me know so I can fix them and update the translation later on.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
personaly i get a bit trigered by fmc and ntr tag i can't feel the logic behind that, i think someone ok with those two tag put together would think a reverse harem is a ntr story ><
and male in harem game aren't that different than fmc in most ntr story, best boobs, best blowjob in my life, best sex in the world, i'll marry you ...
both end up with a soccer team of kids and dozens of sexual partener to whom they swore eternal love and both end up as complete sex maniac (when they wait for the end to be one ^^)
so nope 2-5 years ago i didn't particularly care much, same game just more variation and number of dick with the fmc ><
I mean there wasn't really logic in thus games. It is usually just made up reason.)
And I wouldn't call it "reverse harem". It wasn't usually that thus were "her" guys. It was more like she is complete slut that fucks with anyone. Near the end.)
And harem is when thus girls are urs... So "revers" or just girl's harem would mean that thus guys are hers.
But I think I do get what u mean by ntr tag. Cuz it is kinda implication of someone get cocked. Not just girl that has fun with all ppl she meet, but actually cheating on someone.
It is, in a way, thrown in ur face.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I mean there wasn't really logic in thus games. It is usually just made up reason.)
And I wouldn't call it "reverse harem". It wasn't usually that thus were "her" guys. It was more like she is complete slut that fucks with anyone. Near the end.)
And harem is when thus girls are urs... So "revers" or just girl's harem would mean that thus guys are hers.
But I think I do get what u mean by ntr tag. Cuz it is kinda implication of someone get cocked. Not just girl that has fun with all ppl she meet, but actually cheating on someone.
It is, in a way, thrown in ur face.
i mostly get what you mean, but why would a girl jumping on cock get ntr tag while a dude filling every hole get harem tag ? they may not have the same control over their "lovers" in the story, but as it's the player choice you could see it as the exact same it's a game after all ^^ and i didn't see maried male mc get a ntr tag, not even when there's heavy femdom and the mc get gang banged by dozen of dominatrix before he leave his wife

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes