arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
It's so hard calling NTR when the protag is female and the beta main male is no relationship with her... Even If she is in relationship with main male character but she is doing many lewd scene with other douches, I just can say she just a cheating bitch or a whore... Or what you call it.
But it's different story if the main male cheating on female protagonist and she don't know it, we can call it reverse NTR...

ntr is super popular why because of half the creator make sketch super beautiful while the vanilla genre rarely have a good sketch
Not wrong but not quite right also, because there is so many ntr games that the illustration is below average 2D/3D and also tons of vanilla/harem VN/Jrpg game that have god tier illustration out there... It's just that not many Vanilla game get global release or fan translate nowadays, mostly NTR genre that still has top priority. But also NTR fetish is monopolize for over a decades long, same case like character loli and tsundere with smoll oppai as FMC in many LN/manga...

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
overview make it sound like you can "avoid" ntr by not having a relationship with the cuck ... ><
the setting feel wrong, aim of the elf is to go back home, why would she start a serious relationship in that case except having a excuse for cheating prostitution ?
don't anwser we all know elf are degenerate that end up with more dick inside them than the number of days of their lifespan .... sometime on just one day Oo (and i don't specify gender, in the "serious orc" even the male end like that ... )

edit : only good reverse isekai h game i remember is kukoro days ^^ :3
1660827508772.png

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
> Good NTR game!
> MTL

Edit: I just realized this is the same dudes who made JK Mei's Horny Life, which makes this hurt even more.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
> Good NTR game!
> MTL

Edit: I just realized this is the same dudes who made JK Mei's Horny Life, which makes this hurt even more.
Daedroth (the guy who translated War Demon Kirsten and other games) said he was working on a manual translation an was hoping for the end of august for release

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes