Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Hmm since there's apparently a human translation coming by the end of August I'm gonna wait in hopes it's true since this one looks great!

Reactions: cdvz23

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
She meets a man named Hiroto who lets her stay at his house.
He promises to help her find the stone to send her back home... And they do find it!

so what's his level of emotional stake a the start? does he like her from the get-go or is he helping a rando cause he's a nice guy?

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
NTR IS AVOIDABLE

Although your Boyfriend has a small PP (This is somewhat alleviated by the fact that it seems that the elf girl looks satisfied with sex at max relation with bf), and in typical fashion, all the other dudes have a giant chode of a dick. So do with that information as you see fit

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
How many scenes does it have? I wanna know if it's worth the 3gb's download.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
So, is this one of the NTR only games, or does it let you choose a path? Such as become a hooker and fuck everyone or instead become a loyal girlfriend, etc

• Angry
Reactions: pr83

izalde

Aug 15, 2022
Prostitution AND isekai AND NTR? Couldn't have clicked that download button any faster. Worth dealing with the MTL.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Nice to see some new gameplay/interactivity in these fucking shovelwares. The bar is so low that I'll have to take it positively when someone suddenly does something different with these that should've been a standard in this scene years ago

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Ffs, its still NTR. Dude getting cucked, what else do you need? A lot of NTR doujinshi are told from perspective of females, its still NTR.
It's not NTR if dude isn't mc.
From Tag rules:
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
So if mc is female and she isn't getting cucked by male dude having sex with others then it is not NTR.
It is just cheating.
Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
Get you definitions right people.

So you can go for the MC... who you don't control... (Why is he even called the MC)
Is this Netorare?
It's not.

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
I saw that reply but when I commented that I was at a point in the game where I didn't even have the phone and I was wondering when I would get it xd. Thanks anyways

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Doesn't really feel like NTR. Definitely has less impact since its from the females perspective and you have complete control over her actions so her "cucking" the guy is just her being a hoe or liking someone else.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
yes, low quality MTL eventho it's being edited. not to mention he is snipping daedroth who is going to/currently working on the manual translation. what the heck even the mod doing by letting this fungos posting whatever he wish,
Is there any particular issue with someone else posting an edited MTL before a wip full translation? At the end of the day its up to the person playing to decide whether to play a serviceable at best MTL or wait for a proper translation. I don't see anything particularly rude or malicious here.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
sure if no one is working on a better translation, the thing is. the person called daedroth has confirmed that he is going to release a manual translation a while back before this dude saikey decided to snip the title. there is no problem if he is releasing the MTL on the "translation request" section. but here we are.
I see, I'm not really well versed on the rules of this site or anything. I don't think it'll be too problematic either way however.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes