Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
IMO, considering that another game from the same dev got an official uncensored TL, sniping this one wasn't a great idea. Now the chances of this one getting picked is pretty dim.
Nah if a Dev going to translate there game for money they will. The problem usually occurs when someone else is looking to do an Unofficial translation then a game gets MTLed I can understand the feeling. Not speaking for this translation though as I didn't play it yet so don't know how good it is

zoid13

Feb 9, 2018
This is one of my recent favourite game, glad to see it translated (even if it's MTL).

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
i mostly get what you mean, but why would a girl jumping on cock get ntr tag while a dude filling every hole get harem tag ? they may not have the same control over their "lovers" in the story, but as it's the player choice you could see it as the exact same it's a game after all ^^ and i didn't see maried male mc get a ntr tag, not even when there's heavy femdom and the mc get gang banged by dozen of dominatrix before he leave his wife
Well, I think first of all it cuz ntr tag is too unspecific, and usually it does mean cocked male MC or at least cocked guy. In games.
And in harem is usually not about cocked guy. It about someone who fucks many girls and they remain his. There wasn't implication that after that thus girls will go and get banged by some other random dude... It was never even considered, unless u found something even rarer than h-game with male MC. xD
But yeah, if it more like fucking some random girl and then forgetting about, it isn't really harem, quite obviously. Otherwise, every guy on the planet who has fucked at least 2 girls have harem somehow...
So if it is like this, it shouldn't have harem tag at all, yeah.
And honestly, it is difficult for me to related about married MC goes wild. I hardly remember such games. Much easier to remember something more or less new of this sort. Maybe some VNs from past, but only a couple. And I don't really remember "harem" tag.
Although, in one VN it was legit. He was banging other girls, while his gf was watching. So he kinda had harem. Cuz at least 2 girls was his already.

Heavy femdom: dunno. I more like "soft" jap-games-femdom. Without all this strapon and stuff.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Well, I think first of all it cuz ntr tag is too unspecific, and usually it does mean cocked male MC or at least cocked guy. In games.
And in harem is usually not about cocked guy. It about someone who fucks many girls and they remain his. There wasn't implication that after that thus girls will go and get banged by some other random dude... It was never even considered, unless u found something even rarer than h-game with male MC. xD
But yeah, if it more like fucking some random girl and then forgetting about, it isn't really harem, quite obviously. Otherwise, every guy on the planet who has fucked at least 2 girls have harem somehow...
So if it is like this, it shouldn't have harem tag at all, yeah.
And honestly, it is difficult for me to related about married MC goes wild. I hardly remember such games. Much easier to remember something more or less new of this sort. Maybe some VNs from past, but only a couple. And I don't really remember "harem" tag.
Although, in one VN it was legit. He was banging other girls, while his gf was watching. So he kinda had harem. Cuz at least 2 girls was his already.

Heavy femdom: dunno. I more like "soft" jap-games-femdom. Without all this strapon and stuff.
i was speacking of story setting and taking extrem exemple to illustrate my view on the subject (i don't know the english wording, but it should be something like proof by absurd)

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Oh man, this is another one of those games where it looks like it has a lot of places to go and have potential events, but seemingly doesn't. The map looks big but there's only a few places you can actually go into whilst the rest are just there for your sprite to walk over.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018

Overview:
You play as cute pink haired elf girl that has to work different jobs to raise 3 millon yen to buy a magical stone.
You will get into many lewd situations if you choose to play around with other side characters.
You can also build a relationship with the MC if you want to.

Hang on, if I'm playing as the cute pink haired elf girl, what makes this guy the "MC"? Isn't it Female Protagonist?

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
i was speacking of story setting and taking extrem exemple to illustrate my view on the subject (i don't know the english wording, but it should be something like proof by absurd)
In short: I don't see MC girl go wild as worth ntr tag straight away. And don't see it as "revers harem".
Explained why - before.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
In short: I don't see MC girl go wild as worth ntr tag straight away. And don't see it as "revers harem".
Explained why - before.
so i did get you ^^, but still prefer my view on the matter and i'll screen your comment to send them to your local open minded feminist group so they can chat about your difference of pov ><

• Haha
Reactions: ASERDDERERT

rollit

Jul 1, 2018
The amount of grind is unbearable.
Self-edit: not really, I'm just stupid. You can buy presents to raise relationship level at the convenience store, not the clothing store.

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
You play as the character fucking people and people still upset your char fucks multiple people? you want the game to be your elf just fucks one person instead of NTR?

Reactions: Deneuve
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes