RPGM [Translation Request] [War Shop] An elf girl is sent to the modern age and gets into a lot of H trouble / [戦争屋さん] 現代に飛ばされたエルフ娘がHな目にあうRPG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Playing the game with MTool for this past week and the story is understandable. There's a lot of hot scenes and I'm still not in the halfway point for the events in each of the 3 main "heroes". I can see why the game took a long time to develop.

The art style is even beautiful , and has some hot animations. I also like the mechanic where you'll be able to talk to the mc during weekends and "date" him , then you talk with the 3 main guys to around the map to get more ntr scenes behind the mc.

There's a lot of good phone events in the game as well. If I finish the game , I will def play it again if ever we get an uncensor patch , maybe Kagura games will be able too in the future.

I'd say the only thing that would even make this game even better , is female voice lines in all the dialogs of the heroine. But that might make the game go around 5-6 gb , which is worth it .

Tdlr: Game is very good. No game breaking bugs so far ,given that it's a game with a lot of scenes and animations. 10/10 recommended ntr game for me , even if I'm playing it in MTL.

Reactions: GGEzwins

shithole

Aug 21, 2018
Playing the game with MTool for this past week and the story is understandable. There's a lot of hot scenes and I'm still not in the halfway point for the events in each of the 3 main "heroes". I can see why the game took a long time to develop.

The art style is even beautiful , and has some hot animations. I also like the mechanic where you'll be able to talk to the mc during weekends and "date" him , then you talk with the 3 main guys to around the map to get more ntr scenes behind the mc.

There's a lot of good phone events in the game as well. If I finish the game , I will def play it again if ever we get an uncensor patch , maybe Kagura games will be able too in the future.

I'd say the only thing that would even make this game even better , is female voice lines in all the dialogs of the heroine. But that might make the game go around 5-6 gb , which is worth it .

Tdlr: Game is very good. No game breaking bugs so far ,given that it's a game with a lot of scenes and animations. 10/10 recommended ntr game for me , even if I'm playing it in MTL.
When I see a RPG games with over 3Gb, damn sure is going to be good, not to mention the NTR content. Btw does the MTL understanable or absurb when it comes to H-scenes may I ask?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
When I see a RPG games with over 3Gb, damn sure is going to be good, not to mention the NTR content. Btw does the MTL understanable or absurb when it comes to H-scenes may I ask?
It's not that bad. I understand most of the h dialogs and its context. It's really playable in MTL.

Most of the time , you'll get the typical "bread , bread , bread " line which really translates to "pan, pan , pan", known to be one of the general sex sfx in japanese.

Reactions: shithole

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Neither of those links are recommended mind you.

Both of them will link to V1.0, which is already an old version.
The latest version has some fixes & is available on anime/h sharing.

Torrent refers to the V1.0 anime-sharing link. But there's already a new leak containing the updated version -->

The 'main' fix seems fairly important too, seeing as you pretty much seem to be unable to get ANY ending when starting the game 'from the beginning' in v1.0.
can you upload it to mega or goggle drive?

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
semi-edited mtl, sugoi translated + some deeptl. Haven't finished 100% completion of the game, but I did reach the ending for all the "main branches".
I edited and mass replaced as much stuff I saw while playing. Is it 100% accurate? prob not, but it should be better than an unedited google translate.
So far I haven't encountered any errors nor crashes.

stole the images from Rainzkyy post from Michi16

base game with the update from this post was used
-mirror upload for the base game:

-----------------------------

Prob missed a lot of incorrect "gendering". feel free to post if you find any.

Translation , extract in game root folder and go. Also included the .trans file.

Creds to anyone doing edited MTL, my first attempt ever and holy shit it's a lot of work.

Personal rating: amazing game 10/10

-----------------------------

stuff left to do:
-a lot
-quite a lot of conditions doesn't make sense it its mtl translated state
-different terms used all over the place referring the same stats
-wrong geners (her/his/him/she/I/you etc etc)
-text wrapping is a bitch.

Last edited:

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Finished the game but can't find one of the CGs. Shoya ending has an animation in his final event with Cleome with bunny ears, but I've seen pictures of that same animation without the ears. Anyone know where to find it in the game?

hentaicles

Jun 15, 2022
Neither of those links are recommended mind you.

Both of them will link to V1.0, which is already an old version.
The latest version has some fixes & is available on anime/h sharing.
can you upload it to mega or goggle drive?
Appreciate Goku for pointing out the update, but don't bother with the shitty ass upload sites in those links, it will take you hours and hours for the 4 parts. The torrent uploaded by Ments on Sukebei (3668693) has the updated version. You can check this by attempting to interact with the PC in Yuuto's bedroom (nothing should happen).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rainzkyy
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote