RPGM [Translation Request] [War Shop] An elf girl is sent to the modern age and gets into a lot of H trouble / [戦争屋さん] 現代に飛ばされたエルフ娘がHな目にあうRPG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kiser

Oct 13, 2017
My interest for side characters always fking with me... :HideThePain:
Was expecting more content with May, at least she get two scenes, better than nothing.
Overall great game, animation and art style top notch.
Hope to Kagura pick this up and trans/uncensor, and maybe give us some extra content...

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
My interest for side characters always fking with me... :HideThePain:
Was expecting more content with May, at least she get two scenes, better than nothing.
Overall great game, animation and art style top notch.
Hope to see more works of the artist in the future, (maybe he even make a update for this game in the future, and I hope May getting more scenes xD).

Yeah, I also wish that Mei has more scenes , but she's more of an easter egg character from the developer's first game ;

He did update his 2nd game a few days ago , so there's a chance he might also update this game in the future.

As for his new work (early wip), there's this one on the works:

1656346385041.png

More info and pictures in his page. It's another ntr game btw.

It seems one of those standard medieval fantasy ntr tropes , which I dont mind , cuz I love the artstyle and we'll probably get h-animations in this game as well.

The only thing that I kinda dont like is the typical battle h scenes in these genre. So far, there's only 2 games with good battle h scenes I find hot, Karryn's Prison and Yarizo's ntr battle scenes from Nymphomania Priestess. I wish he'll get inspiration from the Yarizo battle hscenes , it's a good mechanic in ntr games like this.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Fuck, i got error when takumi sends mc video of boobjob, "invalid typed array lenght:16"

Can someone pls send save right after this event?
I got that once to, but after reapplying the translation from translator++ it worked again without changing anything. Think it's unrelated to the translation and is a copy file issue.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Picking up this game for a proper, non-MTL translation. I'm a couple of days away from finishing a translation for this game. To not spread myself too thin, I'll start working on it as soon as it's done.
Will try to post translation patches every week. I also might make a separate thread, not sure about it yet.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Anyone could share a MEGA link or something similar please? I'm not going to download 4 seperate files.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Dang this game is a whopping 3 gigabytes. And its not even a 3DCG game. Can't for this to get translated, even if its MTL, its already on my list of good NTR games.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
are there other games similar to this that aren't action RPGs? I really dig the exploring town and side quests of this game but just about all recommendations from here and dl site are just action RPG grinders

Kiser

Oct 13, 2017
Yeah, I also wish that Mei has more scenes , but she's more of an easter egg character from the developer's first game ;

He did update his 2nd game a few days ago , so there's a chance he might also update this game in the future.

As for his new work (early wip), there's this one on the works:

View attachment 1893560

More info and pictures in his page. It's another ntr game btw.

It seems one of those standard medieval fantasy ntr tropes , which I dont mind , cuz I love the artstyle and we'll probably get h-animations in this game as well.

The only thing that I kinda dont like is the typical battle h scenes in these genre. So far, there's only 2 games with good battle h scenes I find hot, Karryn's Prison and Yarizo's ntr battle scenes from Nymphomania Priestess. I wish he'll get inspiration from the Yarizo battle hscenes , it's a good mechanic in ntr games like this.

I see. Going to see his previous work, but the improvement of his art is notable.

From what i've seen he release new content for his first game one year later after the launch. Prob we get a update for this too...Hope some good numbers of anons on his blog ask for May xD.

I'm more for art & role, but some good new mechanics are very welcome, making the game less boring...
Karryn nd Nympho AA tier games, though, im holding updates for a long time for Nympho.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote