RPGM [Translation Request] [War Shop] An elf girl is sent to the modern age and gets into a lot of H trouble / [戦争屋さん] 現代に飛ばされたエルフ娘がHな目にあうRPG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SharKira

Jun 15, 2021
Anyone else have this proble when i select either of the endings (the one where you pay 3,000,000) it just goes back to the cafe..no cutscene and even the Fmc's pixel dissapaers..

lused

May 21, 2018
This game is flippin huge though for an RPGM game. Well over 3 gigs for v1.0.
Yeah I get that, actually would love to see this translated and ported to android (sucks much that my PC died a few years back so I'm now an android gamer until I can afford a replacement)

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
Here you go

Thank you. Is this the legit english version or the MTL translation from this thread just repackaged?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
It's just SVS garbage RAW MTL rehosted/relinked on another website. No more, no less.

As always, don't expect much and don't even go in expecting to make it to the end of the game without crashing.
Most of them end up just dying at some random point after all.

If you're lucky and they didn't break the whole thing or it's 'avoidable', well that's a good day.
Other than that, the guy puts 0 effort into most of his MTL's.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
There are already several MTLs available here and in this thread.
And yeah, despite going radio silent, I'm still working on a manual, proper TL.
Got an estimated date for it?

Edit: End of August sounds reasonable. I could totally help getting it done faster if you want. DM me if you want a joint effort.

Last edited:

kempol

Dec 22, 2018
There are already several MTLs available here and in this thread.
And yeah, despite going radio silent, I'm still working on a manual, proper TL.
Upd.: the end of August is my aim.
Got an estimated date for it?

Edit: End of August sounds reasonable. I could totally help getting it done faster if you want. DM me if you want a joint effort.
Legends, monitoring this thread

Reactions: /;/ and catmemejpg
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote