RPGM [Translation Request] [War Shop] An elf girl is sent to the modern age and gets into a lot of H trouble / [戦争屋さん] 現代に飛ばされたエルフ娘がHな目にあうRPG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not bad as it is, could do without the bread but that's just par for the course with Japanese translations, like crab for Russian games.

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Translated the game. Couldn't resist. This honestly was a gift for myself <3
Included translated images patch.

Check out my discord or Patreon to download it. View attachment 1953988
This Dude again LMAO
he did MTL the other day https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-life-in-jeopardy-final-soraue.123479/
and Claimed his was edited MTL and "it's 10 times better than google translate" but soon edited his comment after being roasted for the translation is barely from edited. It's pure MTL.
and now he is putting this on paywall LMAO

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
This Dude again LMAO
he did MTL the other day https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-life-in-jeopardy-final-soraue.123479/
and Claimed his was edited MTL and "it's 10 times better than google translate" but soon edited his comment after being roasted for the translation is barely from edited. It's pure MTL.
and now he is putting this on paywall LMAO
1. I can NOT edit that post cause I didn't post it.
2. It was 10 times better than the google MTL, did u even try the original?
3. Am I pointing a gun at your head and asking u to pay for the translation? All my translations end up being free after a while either way.
4. And yes, I'm translating several works. Usually games with NTR/Corruption on them. What's the issue with that?

Why so cringe about MTLs translations? :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Anyone know where to find a certain CG in the game? I only found it in the archives of the gallery. It's the same animation from the Shoya ending but without the bunny ears

Last edited:

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
So we wait for Daedroth instead of downloading from Saikey? Can anyone tell us which one will be better? Daedroth apparently is a big name here? Respect if true.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So we wait for Daedroth instead of downloading from Saikey? Can anyone tell us which one will be better? Daedroth apparently is a big name here? Respect if true.
I'm gonna stick with, continue working on my non-MTL translation, and, as I said previously, will try to finish it this summer. Meanwhile, if you're feeling impatient, I recommend checking out this post. xeratzy has finished his edited MTL way back when, and he isn't asking for anything in return.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Daedroth is a proven translator with good quality. His translations are good and not MTL. At least, they are edited to the point that it sounds cohesive and it all makes sense.
[RPGM] - Translation Projects | F95zone

Saikey is a newer translator who does MTL. There are a few translations he posted to the public but most are behind his Patreon paywall. The translations are more of a side thing for him and he focuses on a NTR novel for Patreon. AFAIK, Saikey does lightly edited MTL and focuses heavily on NTR, which contributes to the whole "NTR by MTL" thing

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote