RPGM [Translation Request] [War Shop] An elf girl is sent to the modern age and gets into a lot of H trouble / [戦争屋さん] 現代に飛ばされたエルフ娘がHな目にあうRPG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
I've played it and it is the type of game I'm looking for, although the story is really bad as in unrealistically bad.

Games that sort of fit this gameplay are (in no particular order) vitamin quest 2nd attract, the last man in isekai, succubus academia, Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~, horny bunny hana, sonia and the lusting village, succumate, summer memories, and the sequel winter memories.

Some of these are action RPGs but they have significant city/town interactions so at the very least I hope someone also looking for recommendations can check these out

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I've played it and it is the type of game I'm looking for, although the story is really bad as in unrealistically bad.
I respect your own opinion , though I slightly disagree with it. Let's just end it there , as I dont want this thread to go on tangent.

I know there are more games besides the list you gave , but I'm so lazy to check it atm , especially since they're mostly raw jap games that I played.

Reactions: Yukihirou

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
I respect your own opinion , though I slightly disagree with it. Let's just end it there , as I dont want this thread to go on tangent.

I know there are more games besides the list you gave , but I'm so lazy to check it atm , especially since they're mostly raw jap games that I played.
it's ok, I didn't want to start an argument over nothing, people in the future will probably post more games like this, it's usually how it goes.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
semi-edited mtl, sugoi translated + some deeptl. Haven't finished 100% completion of the game, but I did reach the ending for all the "main branches".
I edited and mass replaced as much stuff I saw while playing. Is it 100% accurate? prob not, but it should be better than an unedited google translate.
So far I haven't encountered any errors nor crashes.

stole the images from Rainzkyy post from Michi16

base game with the update from this post was used
-mirror upload for the base game:

-----------------------------

Prob missed a lot of incorrect "gendering". feel free to post if you find any.

Translation , extract in game root folder and go. Also included the .trans file.

Creds to anyone doing edited MTL, my first attempt ever and holy shit it's a lot of work.

Personal rating: amazing game 10/10

-----------------------------

stuff left to do:
-a lot
-quite a lot of conditions doesn't make sense it its mtl translated state
-different terms used all over the place referring the same stats
-wrong geners (her/his/him/she/I/you etc etc)
-text wrapping is a bitch.
How do you install this?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote