Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
100%? Now do a review and tell us about what you think of the game.
well, i just played it and was fun, the good point is that if u fuck they, u get gold, that buys me, the bad point is the few sex animated pixel art positions.

haanh

Jun 6, 2017
well, i just played it and was fun, the good point is that if u fuck they, u get gold, that buys me, the bad point is the few sex animated pixel art positions.
I only complete like 50% but it seems the game only has 3 CGs for each main girl, all other NPCs is reuse pixel art. Am I right? I didnt read at all because of MTL.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
How I find The last Chickens 4 in the forest for The soup? I need 1 last one and I don't know why I have 3
they're in the tall grass, just go to the tall grass areas on the map and click every possible step in there. chickens should pop out and then you have to catch it.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Last Man In Isekai [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (480 MB/ 150 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Damn, I was half expecting the game to have an updated translation. I think the last time I tried, I literally couldn't figure out what was happening other than MC got stabbed and isekai'd. Everything after that was very hard to follow so I just stopped.