• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Minja23

Mar 15, 2019
Wonder how many the last man on, well I guess not earth in this case, but the last man on the planet type games there are? Interesting idea for a setting really. Hell, the overarching concept could be pretty interesting for a movie.

raza1

Sep 20, 2017
Suppose I'll throw this on the watch list hope we eventually get a good translation, I just feel like I'd be laughing too much to fap is all.

"Oddette lays down like a liar" is still making me laugh

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If not for this MTL being uploaded you would not have known of this art. At least be thankful.
Now go download the RAW and hook it up yourself if you can't deal with MTL.

I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain can find both art and games easily, regardless of translations. I know my fair share of dlsite games that I like that don't have a translation, or didn't have one at the time I played them in Japanese.

Honestly, garbage MTL like this with no effort is really hurting the odds of a game receiving a proper translation. If people are content with garbage, then an expert won't feel motivated to use their skills to give them a real piece of work. Which is why people should protest garbage like this more often. I've seen translators quit projects because few people actually cared to appreciate their work and were just content with trash like this.

But even leaving that aside. It doesn't change the fact that anyone with 1.5 braincells could achieve work of this 'quality' if they really wanted it. Posting shit like this as 'a translation' is insulting.

Don't get me wrong, fully edited, properly adjusted MTL that doesn't break scripts and is run through multiple translators to improve coherency and readability has its place as an actual project. There's actual work being done for that sort of thing. But this? This is a joke.

Jan 15, 2021
I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain can find both art and games easily, regardless of translations. I know my fair share of dlsite games that I like that don't have a translation, or didn't have one at the time I played them in Japanese.

Honestly, garbage MTL like this with no effort is really hurting the odds of a game receiving a proper translation. If people are content with garbage, then an expert won't feel motivated to use their skills to give them a real piece of work. Which is why people should protest garbage like this more often. I've seen translators quit projects because few people actually cared to appreciate their work and were just content with trash like this.

But even leaving that aside. It doesn't change the fact that anyone with 1.5 braincells could achieve work of this 'quality' if they really wanted it. Posting shit like this as 'a translation' is insulting.

Don't get me wrong, fully edited, properly adjusted MTL that doesn't break scripts and is run through multiple translators to improve coherency and readability has its place as an actual project. There's actual work being done for that sort of thing. But this? This is a joke.
I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain can find both art and games easily, regardless of translations. I know my fair share of MTL games that I like that have a good enough translation to play them, or didn't have one at the time I played them in Japanese.

Honestly, getting angry like this with no effort or reason is really hurting the odds of a game receiving a proper translation. If people are content with a vocal minority, then an expert won't feel motivated to use their skills to give them a real piece of work. Which is why people should protest garbage like this more often. I've seen translators quit projects because the standards of some people are way too high, despite them not actually caring enough to appreciate their work and were just content with not giving in to trashy opinions.

But even leaving that aside. It doesn't change the fact that anyone with 1.5 braincells could achieve an emotional phase of this 'quality' if they really wanted it. Posting shit like this as 'a valuable opinion' is insulting.

Don't get me wrong, fully edited, properly adjusted Comments, unlike mine, that don't break down into emotional drivel and is run through multiple thought processes to improve coherency and readability has its place as an actual comment. There's actual work being done for that sort of thing. But this? This is a joke.

Reactions: Alex2S and Joeburqa

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I have seen the art before I'll have you know. In fact I have known of this game for a bit now before it came out on here. Stop being so ignorant.
Yeah, and you have already forgoten about it or will probably never pay it any mind because you can't read jap and leave it in dust, we all know that. Now stop wasting your time and go hook it up already. You clearly don't pay any effort to play this aren't you ?

Reactions: Alex2S