• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
How do I turn off this mtl atrocity, what files do I need to delete?
you can´t. sadly. it´s overwritten, because people still think translator++ is a good way to translate games. in other worde, it`s a "hardsub", not a "softsub"

Nosgoth

May 6, 2020
you can´t. sadly. it´s overwritten, because people still think translator++ is a good way to translate games. in other worde, it`s a "hardsub", not a "softsub"
Thanks for the clarification, pal. Why can't they just leave the game as is and let us decide...

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for the clarification, pal. Why can't they just leave the game as is and let us decide...
at this moment, i don´t have a link to the original for you, maybe try it tomorrow(saturday evening..party and so on :) ), but if you find it on your own, i highly recommend using "mtool" to translate the game. for free users it may still look strange after the translation, but you can easily follow the story, because even for free users it uses some advanced technology for translating games.
and if you find the original game, please let me know, because i use the paid version of the mtool and can use more advanced technology to translate them and provide these translated results always for free here on f95 for all of you.

Nosgoth

May 6, 2020
at this moment, i don´t have a link to the original for you, maybe try it tomorrow(saturday evening..party and so on :) ), but if you find it on your own, i highly recommend using "mtool" to translate the game. for free users it may still look strange after the translation, but you can easily follow the story, because even for free users it uses some advanced technology for translating games.
and if you find the original game, please let me know, because i use the paid version of the mtool and can use more advanced technology to translate them and provide these translated results always for free here on f95 for all of you.
Well thanks for the advice, though I don't really need translation as I actually know Japanese. :WeSmart:

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I have the og game, not sure if I'm allowed to post a link on the thread though?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
As per rules, they cannot upload a non "translated" jap game here. But yes, they can sneak in a raw version in the OP after they finish uploading the "eng" version here.
I recommend you the other sites, surely you have been here for a while to know it ?

• Angry
Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
As per rules, they cannot upload a non "translated" jap game here. But yes, they can sneak in a raw version in the OP after they finish uploading the "eng" version here.
I recommend you the other sites, surely you have been here for a while to know it ?
pretty sure you can provide links to the original game. no one ever has reported this before. uploading games isn´t possible due to file size limit...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
pretty sure you can provide links to the original game. no one ever has reported this before. uploading games isn´t possible due to file size limit...
Why can't they just leave the game as is and let us decide...
You can't read my post at all, right ? Uploader for OP can't simply upload a raw japanese game here. And no, i said nothing about people can't be allowed to upload and share links around here in any thread, don't try putting words in my mouth. Learn to read.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
You can't read my post at all, right ? Uploader for OP can't simply upload a raw japanese game here. And no, i said nothing about people can't be allowed to upload and share links around here in any thread, don't try putting words in my mouth. Learn to read.
op CAN upload the raw japanese game. they did it very often in the past. you should read threads more carefully, because you are in the wrong, not me...