Nov 17, 2021
title description says "you can build a relationship with the MC if you want to" .. not sure if the dev is inviting us personally to join in her NTR adventure further jumping into the digital world or just referring to her boyfriend.. from what I can see is that she's the MC herself , LOL

Reactions: str8up

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Is there any particular issue with someone else posting an edited MTL before a wip full translation? At the end of the day its up to the person playing to decide whether to play a serviceable at best MTL or wait for a proper translation. I don't see anything particularly rude or malicious here.

The real problem is the standards of the "edited MTL" tag. Now I haven't fired this one up yet to see, but saikey has previously just rocketed something through an MTL and left it terrible. Maybe this one is good, but I see a lot of people calling it trash saying there's still "bread bread" and such.

Several translators have used an MTL as a base and turned that base into actual english, and use "edited MTL" to reflect that their translation may be inaccurate but the writing has at least been fixed. That's the standard for the tag. If it's still all fucked up, it shouldn't be listed as edited.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Honestly quite enjoyable, there is barely any grinding, has good amount of content and some really well made animations! Also, it is the same guys who made Kiara -The Knight of Icicles, which is a good game that the guys who made Karryn's Prison actually published it! Also, it seems the coffee shop girl (Mei) has her own game by these guys too, hopefully we get an English version it hehe

Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
Looks good, but I will wait for at least semi decent translation, heres hoping I wont have to wait for long.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This game's weird. I mean, the quality is there, no doubt.

But what's the point? She's just a slut with a bastard fetish.

There's not one single man in this game who is worth fucking a woman like her. The beta toon "MC" (who is clearly a self insert of the dev so much it's obvious) is the best among them. And he would probably be a 2 in real life, even while being generous.

At the very least? Well, I guess she's making money.

Many of you come into this game expecting NTR or what not, don't get fooled, guys.

It's a prostitution game first and foremost, a humiliation game second, and the "mc" is there as a tacked on "ntr" for those who like being cucked. It's an extra, specifically for a certain crowd, it's optional so you don't have to engage with that content.

All in all? It's a pretty damn decent game, for what it is. My personal wish would be to lay low the humiliation aspects a bit, and have actual worthy people to fuck who aren't representations of absolute degeneracy. Is it that hard to make a couple of decent men in these games? Why do we always have to let our girl be degraded and humiliated like that? It's either that or we get no scenes, generally. Well in this case you could only fuck the MC, but honestly? The real NTR is there; it's an insult to the players.

Still? For those of you who are on the fence, wait for a compression and play it. If your internet is fine? Just give in. Like I said it's a pretty damn decent game for what it is, degenerates will love it, cucks will love it, and the rest of us will kinda like it.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes