5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Salem slimani

Apr 20, 2021
Whoever has something new sends us some pictures so that we can see something new for those who were able to print and thank you, friends

Sep 27, 2021
Any1 have comics from dark ones 7 part 4 for alana and horse send
Tks
loser if you want the ideal material and you subscribe to patreon. When translation of old materials happens I'll post. I even wanted someone to translate the extra charity V, but I'm not silly, I'm going to graze and they won't translate anything.

Reactions: Braorru123

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
guys dont reply to her, it seems she is not ok in the head. not to be mean or anything, but clearly she is not normal, so dont reply to her. i am on the official discord of moiarte. no, i am not going to send anything, but. i can totally tell you, that the things she sends and says, are not coherent, doesnt make sense, or are very old renders.

Sep 27, 2021
guys dont reply to her, it seems she is not ok in the head. not to be mean or anything, but clearly she is not normal, so dont reply to her. i am on the official discord of moiarte. no, i am not going to send anything, but. i can totally tell you, that the things she sends and says, are not coherent, doesnt make sense, or are very old renders.
said the big loser. If you are a subscriber, why are you on a forum where people do piracy, with material that you have access to since you are a subscriber? Until why here if you ask if the character has to have blonde, red or blue hair? Will reply if there is any new material. I post so much nothing to do with the comics you read I posted loser. Black power of christmas the first 8 pages you read I posted big loser .... if I don't post, here it becomes a consolation for losers, who is blocked on twitter and instagram of moiarte3d, see what posted...

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
said the big loser. If you are a subscriber, why are you on a forum where people do piracy, with material that you have access to since you are a subscriber? Until why here if you ask if the character has to have blonde, red or blue hair? Will reply if there is any new material. I post so much nothing to do with the comics you read I posted loser. Black power of christmas the first 8 pages you read I posted big loser .... if I don't post, here it becomes a consolation for losers, who is blocked on twitter and instagram of moiarte3d, see what posted...
Xd, as far as I know it is impossible to publish something new from Moiarte because it would ban your patreon account, I doubt you will publish something current, besides Blacktakeover Christmas is a content that most people have, I mean look I have page 35 (the only one I translated) and the rest of it.
35.jpg

Last edited:

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
I'm not good at using photoshop, but I can translate it and you can write it, that way we'll go faster, what do you think? answer please, I want to contribute something

Carlos RAW
I think it's good that you want to contribute or help with the translation issue, but to begin with we speak different languages and our interpretations may be different, 2nd it's not complicated to translate, it's just writing as is, you know what I mean, right?.... 3rd the reason why it takes me so long to translate Moiarte is that it takes longer to put the accents, interrogations (¿¡), the "Ñ", because Moiarte's typography (Lint) does not have those characters, if it were not for that I would do it all in less than a week and not 1 month and I am not willing to change typography... 4th currently I don't have time to translate any comic, I'm translating a RPG game; Scars of Summers twi 1.png , when I finish I'll do Moiarte's...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote