5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Que les parece si creamos un grupo en telegram los que hablamos español y nos ponemos de acuerdo para traducir? Yo he traducido varios de illustratedinterracial, así nos ayudamos y comparten el material que tengan para que lo traduzcamos, aquí les dejo una traducción que hice rápido, con mas calma puede quedar mejor.
Black-Takeover-6-Moiarte3D-31.jpg
Xd, as far as I know it is impossible to publish something new from Moiarte because it would ban your patreon account, I doubt you will publish something current, besides Blacktakeover Christmas is a content that most people have, I mean look I have page 35 (the only one I translated) and the rest of it.
View attachment 1844515
Puedes decirme que fuente usaste en las letras? Es la mas parecida al a de moirte que he visto

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
Que les parece si creamos un grupo en telegram los que hablamos español y nos ponemos de acuerdo para traducir? Yo he traducido varios de illustratedinterracial, así nos ayudamos y comparten el material que tengan para que lo traduzcamos, aquí les dejo una traducción que hice rápido, con mas calma puede quedar mejor.
View attachment 1845125

Puedes decirme que fuente usaste en las letras? Es la mas parecida al a de moirte que he visto
Es Lint McCree BB, no es parecida es la misma solo que yo le cambio el Tracking, también cambio el escala vertical y horizontal para que el texto no sea tan plano, a las jovenes le doy otro, a las maduras otra, a los blanquitos es el mismo que vez en la hoja de ingles, la villana o bruja otra. A los Ogros o criaturas o negros es otro, pero siempre es Lint McCree BB

Sep 27, 2021
Xd, as far as I know it is impossible to publish something new from Moiarte because it would ban your patreon account, I doubt you will publish something current, besides Blacktakeover Christmas is a content that most people have, I mean look I have page 35 (the only one I translated) and the rest of it.
View attachment 1844515
You only have what I passed on to the liar who said he was going to get people to translate and he didn't send me the translation. you have horn in africa 10 , natal black power , swedish wife 5 . That's what I spent as a 10 dollar subscriber. And moiarte3moiarte 3d will return to writing in Spanish soon. Let's see what the group's subscribers who wait for the pirate site to read, will do. rsrsrr Since it's been a long time since I'm the one who post things and I'm the target of criticism.

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
I think it's good that you want to contribute or help with the translation issue, but to begin with we speak different languages and our interpretations may be different, 2nd it's not complicated to translate, it's just writing as is, you know what I mean, right?.... 3rd the reason why it takes me so long to translate Moiarte is that it takes longer to put the accents, interrogations (¿¡), the "Ñ", because Moiarte's typography (Lint) does not have those characters, if it were not for that I would do it all in less than a week and not 1 month and I am not willing to change typography... 4th currently I don't have time to translate any comic, I'm translating a RPG game; Scars of Summers View attachment 1844623 , when I finish I'll do Moiarte's...
Muy buen juego, yo lo traducí, pero no compuse los textos; ambigüedad del texto y los textos que se salen del cuadro de dialogo. pero se entiende...

Reactions: DRAZEEEE

kashitoa.c

May 24, 2022
hola no entiendo muy bien si estas traduciendo lo nuevo de moiarte o no pero seria genial poder leer black takeover 6 la segunda parte

waffletop

Aug 30, 2021
Yo había traducido al español anteriormente todo Black Takeover 6, pero lo descarte ya que la segunda mitad estaba en baja calidad. XD
Si alguien seria tan amable de pasar la segunda mitad del comic en alta resolución... Se los agradecería mucho ya que lo traduciría de inmediato. :)

waffletop

Aug 30, 2021
I had previously translated all of Black Takeover 6 into Spanish, but I discarded it since the second half was of low quality. XD

If someone would be so kind as to show the second half of the comic in high resolution... I would really appreciate it as I would translate it right away. :)

Reactions: DRAZEEEE
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote