5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 19, 2022
Ok sorry but May I ask can you share with me some comics you compl last year because Ive been waiting patiently to read them but I don’t, can’t and won’t know how to use patreon because I am not a subscriber. like alpha male of the house, Black takeover the resort, Black takeover Asia, hot Swedish wife, Ortega chronicles, the spell 2 and 3, Cuckold in Africa X, the judge, And black takeover game over. I’m asking because I’m tired of just reading shared single pages out of order.
I know you can’t share anything with anyone I’m asking nicely because I love all comics I read well almost all of them the lens with bad writing I don’t like That make the story have no sense.
I am on instagram and Twitter and I can’t share my real name because even I have to keep my true identity secret like the superhero I am

Reactions: DarkStutzel

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Ok sorry but May I ask can you share with me some comics you compl last year because Ive been waiting patiently to read them but I don’t, can’t and won’t know how to use patreon because I am not a subscriber. like alpha male of the house, Black takeover the resort, Black takeover Asia, hot Swedish wife, Ortega chronicles, the spell 2 and 3, Cuckold in Africa X, the judge, And black takeover game over. I’m asking because I’m tired of just reading shared single pages out of order.
I know you can’t share anything with anyone I’m asking nicely because I love all comics I read well almost all of them the lens with bad writing I don’t like That make the story have no sense.
I am on instagram and Twitter and I can’t share my real name because even I have to keep my true identity secret like the superhero I am
Wow, don't you think you're asking for too many comics? I can't give you so much for free not only for my own sake but also out of respect for my patrons who support me financially? But fuck, at least I can please you and all the fans who can't subscribe with something... I just posted on my Twitter the full chapter of Black Takeover: Game Over (the final chapter of the main season of this comic) - the only thing I'd like to ask you is not to share the link but my Twitter account so people can go and watch the comic there...

Enjoy!

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Wow, don't you think you're asking for too many comics? I can't give you so much for free not only for my own sake but also out of respect for my patrons who support me financially? But fuck, at least I can please you and all the fans who can't subscribe with something... I just posted on my Twitter the full chapter of Black Takeover: Game Over (the final chapter of the main season of this comic) - the only thing I'd like to ask you is not to share the link but my Twitter account so people can go and watch the comic there...

Enjoy!
MAN THE KING IS HERE

Apr 19, 2022

Enjoy!
Thank you mate but the problem is you blocked me on Twitter and my name on Twitter has three words first name, middle name and last name. I can tell you who I am privately on instagram and I promise you I won’t share the link or anything else.
sorry I was asking too much it’s just there was a lot I totally missed out on like Bart Simpson spazzing himself when he Didn’t have a cell phone, the first Letters in my first, middle and last names start with TPO

Jan 19, 2023

Enjoy!
moiarte can i get spell 2 comic plz? just this one it won't be a prblem as its too old one and not going to share for gods sake

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Thank you mate but the problem is you blocked me on Twitter and my name on Twitter has three words first name, middle name and last name. I can tell you who I am privately on instagram and I promise you I won’t share the link or anything else.
sorry I was asking too much it’s just there was a lot I totally missed out on like Bart Simpson spazzing himself when he Didn’t have a cell phone, the first Letters in my first, middle and last names start with TPO
stop the mystery, tell me your twitter username to unblock you, there was a time that my account was being managed by third parties, whatever you did wrong don't do it again... just that

Themouseman

Oct 10, 2022
stop the mystery, tell me your twitter username to unblock you, there was a time that my account was being managed by third parties, whatever you did wrong don't do it again... just that
Are you gonna be updating "anything for my son" soon? I love where that story is going she needs to go ahead and get the dick

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote