5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 1613096

I will sincerely help you if the dollar would not be so expensive in my country. we are poor
Moiarte3d, I love his art, he is the best interracial 3d of all but when you are poor you are poor. :C
I really understand you, there is no problem with it... I am creating a server where there will be shorter comics that will be free... and also a discord server... I think it will be available ending November

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
DarkStutzel

May 22, 201717369
Oct 7, 201
silent432 said:
I said guys because I was responding to 2 people. But enough of the back and forth.

Call it kiss ass all you want but that's still a step above of smile in someone face and try to be friendly & then share their work without their consent. But I had my reasons for defending the sharing and kiss ass is far far from the truth, but if it make you sleep better at night then so be it. It was fun Moy but peace out for now.
Mongoloids have to learn to be a man and stop being a gossip. Gossip is a man thing that does pussy ass, apparently you do it.

Oct 7, 2019
DarkStutzel
Mongoloids, you too have a thing of involving other people who should not be involved in your stupid comments
This is the last fucking post I will ever post on here.

@ DarkStutzel I never said I would post after 2 months, remember my last post in the yellow letters, I like to keep my word
The post right above this lines was my answer to your post at the beginning of this post.

Last edited:

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Hello everybody!

Friends if you really want to know about the things that happen in moiarte3d, you should ask me directly, I have no problem answering any questions. It doesn't matter if you are a moiarte3d member or not, I will always respond...

DarkStutzel You should stop talking Bullshit here about me and my work... Do you really think I have time to create a fake account and post a fake link here? for god's sake you have to be too stupid... by the way, When the hell did I tell you that I would post my content here after three months? I don't have any contact with you Lol... Someone must be playing a joke on you, talking with you posing as me...

Well, I don't want to write anything else here... but guys, Don't believe anything this guy DarkStutzel says... If everything he says were true I think Moiarte3d website would have disappeared long ago... His comments have already become a joke even among my followers...

Join me, I swear it's worth it...

instagram:
@Moiarte3d_

Just look at what's coming for November with Lonely Swedish wife III

View attachment 437568
Pasifae's Legacy...
View attachment 437570
Black Takeover
View attachment 437571
BC Children Of Eva
View attachment 437573
Il be waiting for you...
For the love already gave. You got mad at me now because I said what I thought about Charity Extra, because I didn't give it a 10. Tell me what attitude I had that hurt your work man? Post an old material translated in Portuguese? Anyone who says something you don't like, you block. I copy and paste myself here because there are several blocked.
Fe in God and children, and Flemish and my piru here and resistance, FORCE YOUNG VASCO. / + /

MadForMoiarte

Jun 14, 2018
Moiarte3d hi man, adding to what XUraharaKisukeX said it may be just 10 bucks to you, but in my country same amount is close to 1000 bucks...tell me how an average person here spend such amount to support you....i am telling you, i always wanted to be a subscriber to your content......even if the amount would have been a 100 bucks in my native currency i would be happy to pay.......just think about it man.....you will get more users if you charge based on users native currency....i am sure paypal which is one of the payment modes to get your content provides you with such option.

D

Deleted member 1613096

Moiarte3d hi man, adding to what XUraharaKisukeX said it may be just 10 bucks to you, but in my country same amount is close to 1000 bucks...tell me how an average person here spend such amount to support you....i am telling you, i always wanted to be a subscriber to your content......even if the amount would have been a 100 bucks in my native currency i would be happy to pay.......just think about it man.....you will get more users if you charge based on users native currency....i am sure paypal which is one of the payment modes to get your content provides you with such option.
Brother, believe me, I understand that... I am from Venezuela bro, a country in which the minimum wage is approximately USD10 or even less. by the way many of my members pay with their currency through paypal... that's not something new. but it's always the equivalent of the price in USD...

I can not lower the price, I would be losing... the investment in all my hardware equipment has been and will be in USD... I feel that the price is quite low. You can also compare prices on other pages:

= 1 month membership USD10
= USD25
= USD21.80

And not only that but in moiarte3d monthly you enjoy two comic chapters of 30 pages each (60 comic pages per month) and an animation... and even rewards (patreon only)

As I said before, soon there will be a place where free comics will be published... and a discord server for your requests. but everything will be apart from the main website... however the quality will be the same, I assure you.

Regards bro.

PD: i love your Username ill use it for the discord server :)

Reactions: Johnweak

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Guys, as I've said several and I repeat now I will complete the old comics and stop asking. Who has the, consequence 3 to share. This is my link, however incomplete and in the old format I think it's about 5 years ago.

Reactions: Johnweak

Johnweak

Oct 20, 2019
Moiarte3d good day sir i am from philippines and im a top fan of your works but i dont have a credit yet do u have any idea how much currency in my country if i pay in your site patreon i agree in you brother MadForMoiarte

D

Deleted member 664620

hey guys
extra charity 3 got deleted
anyone has it ??

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Screenshot_20191029-120536_Chrome.jpg Finally must end the mistakes of the past. Closing the comics I have pending, I must leave the forum once and for all.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Cuckold in Africa (full english and Spanish)

ENGLISH

SPANISH

Heck I thought the end of this issue was bad. Ended ugly expected much more even more pages. He creates many characters and couldn't work them all. The guy left and his wife? (He didn't show what happened to Sandra's mom). The best characters he did not work. But this is what the end of the other stories will look like.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
guys you guys are fucking awesome too. Never write the opinion of the comic posted. You could at least write what you think since the update is 15 days from now.

Reactions: luis gonzalez
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote