5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Stop being gay Moiarte. What did I share again? Post something that you posted free for anyone to pick up. Stop being a popstar and fake because you posted the extra 2 charity yourself.

Reactions: luis gonzalez

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Extra Charity 3

AFRICANIZED Vol 5.
BLACK TAKEOVER 2( spain ).
CONSEQUENCES ( Vol 3 - spain).
CUCKOLD IN AFRICA (Vol 6 - spain ).
PAST MISTAKES ( spain).
SLAVERY (spain).
THE CONFESSION ( spain).
THE JANITOR 3(spain).
THE PREACHERS WIFE ( Vol 7 - spain).
THE STEPFATHER ( Vol 3 - spain).
TRUE POWER ( spain).

• Love

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
How personal do you rate Extra Charity 1 and 2? favorite character? criticism? compliments?

volume 1 - Note 9.3 = a more worked ending was missing. The beginning of volume 2 does not start with the end of 1.

volume 2 - note 6.7 = Introduced 2 new characters, but right off the bat Blond High-Breast did not appear in action (she is the cover of the 2nd edition), could work the dialogue in the wheel of friends (about sex with black men) piquing interest in Sandy's sister. They had to hear the groans of their sisters fucking the blacks as they arrived at the scene. Looks like Sandy's black guy changed his name.

It was going to leave the purple holidays volume 2 since it was the 2 most voted and he did not. Then the blame and from here ...

• Love

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
well friend unfortunately I didn't download anything new Moiarte did this fake account and posted a fake link to fool everyone. These photos I posted are from moiarte's tweets. We have to wait for the Moytecnico he should post after it completes 2 months that the material is released. We will have to wait for it, the moiarte also told me that would post after 3 months. The fire that he now uses PDF in the materials so no one else posts his works on the web.

D

Deleted member 1613096

Hello everybody!

Friends if you really want to know about the things that happen in moiarte3d, you should ask me directly, I have no problem answering any questions. It doesn't matter if you are a moiarte3d member or not, I will always respond...

DarkStutzel You should stop talking Bullshit here about me and my work... Do you really think I have time to create a fake account and post a fake link here? for god's sake you have to be too stupid... by the way, When the hell did I tell you that I would post my content here after three months? I don't have any contact with you Lol... Someone must be playing a joke on you, talking with you posing as me...

Well, I don't want to write anything else here... but guys, Don't believe anything this guy DarkStutzel says... If everything he says were true I think Moiarte3d website would have disappeared long ago... His comments have already become a joke even among my followers...

Join me, I swear it's worth it...

instagram:
@Moiarte3d_

Just look at what's coming for November with Lonely Swedish wife III

discord2.png
Pasifae's Legacy...
Sample 1.png
Black Takeover
60_0001.png
BC Children Of Eva
89_0001.png
Il be waiting for you...