5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Here you will find what you are looking for.

A dead king is a replaced king (Español) [Moiarte]
La Esposa del Predicador 2 (Español) [Moiarte]
The Dark Ones 10 (Español) [Moiarte]
La Esposa del Predicador 7 (Español) [Moiarte]
La Esposa del Predicador 6 (Español) [Moiarte]
La Esposa del Predicador 5 (Español) [Moiarte]
La Esposa del Predicador 4 (Español) [Moiarte]
La Esposa del Predicador 3 (Español) [Moiarte]
La Esposa del Predicador 1 (Español) [Moiarte]
Africanized 4 (Español) [Moiarte]
Africanized 3 (Español) [Moiarte]
Africanized 2 (Español) [Moiarte]

And much more.

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
UPDATE: Discord finally wrote back to me:

" It looks like you got caught in our spam filter. After further review of your situation, I've gone ahead and lifted the suspension on your Discord account at this time. "

But now I'm not sure if any of the "invites" will work!!!

Discord has never replied back to me about why they disabled my account BEFORE i EVER EVEN LOGGED IN !!!
Are they banning anyone with a PROTON email address ???
1708404804446.png

Last edited:

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
Moiarte3d Would it be possible for you to post blank versions of the comics without the speech bubbles for wallpaper purposes?
Did you mean all of them, or only select pages?! Moiarte3d has already posted MANY of his pages without any dialog on his old site which can be found at kemono and also on his twitter (X) pages there!! Many of them can also be found in earlier postings here at f95zone.

ajro413

Mar 6, 2022
Did you mean all of them, or only select pages?! Moiarte3d has already posted MANY of his pages without any dialog on his old site which can be found at kemono and also on his twitter (X) pages there!! Many of them can also be found in earlier postings here at f95zone.
I was hoping he would post text-less versions of the comics but looking through his Twitter and the wallpapers are pretty good!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote