5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
Anyway, to what I was coming, I could not create a free section on my website due to traffic issues, there would be many visiting the website at the same time and maybe it would collapse since it is new and at the moment I only have space for those who are in my patreon, however, I created a discord server where I will be publishing free content as I promised, both old comics from my patreon and new free series for everyone who likes my content, Here the invitation to Moiarte3d Community discord server

I'll be waiting for you there, there are already comics available...

Although some seem to hate me, a hug for everyone!
DISCORD immediately disabled an account I tried to set up!
I tried using the invites from here and at X (Twitter) and they are no longer valid! They said there was a 100 person limit!!
So, why are you using DISCORD when you could publish them here? Do you have any problems with people copying the free stuff there and posting it here... provided they post exact duplicates of the files from DISCORD?

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Hello, Moiarte3d published more old material here.
Moiarte3d Community discord server

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
DISCORD immediately disabled an account I tried to set up!
I tried using the invites from here and at X (Twitter) and they are no longer valid! They said there was a 100 person limit!!
So, why are you using DISCORD when you could publish them here? Do you have any problems with people copying the free stuff there and posting it here... provided they post exact duplicates of the files from DISCORD?
Thanks for let me know! here is a new invitation

Reactions: ajro413
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote