5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hlo32323

Mar 19, 2023
Carefully what you say here moiarte. You told us all we would get free stuff in Jan of the new year. It was around 16jan or so and u still didnt give anything. Don't get us riled up my guy or more shit might get leaked.
Prison ladies X files will be free for april he said it on twitter when someone asked.

Reactions: Tommy234

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, I know that many (not all) only see my comics, jerk off to them and don't know anything else about me as a content creator or as a person... But I can tell you that I always try to keep my promises, this job is complicated and although many see it as simple it is not, and dealing with so many people at the same time much less... There is no need for threats like the guy above, I think it's silly of him and a lack of respect to someone whose work you supposedly admire, you go from being a fan to a hater...

Anyway, to what I was coming, I could not create a free section on my website due to traffic issues, there would be many visiting the website at the same time and maybe it would collapse since it is new and at the moment I only have space for those who are in my patreon, however, I created a discord server where I will be publishing free content as I promised, both old comics from my patreon and new free series for everyone who likes my content, Here the invitation to Moiarte3d Community discord server

I'll be waiting for you there, there are already comics available...

Although some seem to hate me, a hug for everyone!

araña5712

Sep 29, 2019
A TODOS LOS QUE SIGUEN PUBLICANDO LO QUE ESTÁ DISPONIBLE GRATUITAMENTE EN twitter.com (x.com), ¿POR QUÉ? ¡¡¡Especialmente porque ninguno de ustedes publica cuáles son las fotos sobre la forma en que lo hace Moiarte en Twitter!!!!!

¡Las FOTOS PUBLICADAS aquí deberían ser aquellas que no podamos conseguir fácilmente por nosotros mismos!

Para cualquiera nuevo aquí, esa URL es:
[/CITA]
What have you contributed to?

coolBoy786

Feb 11, 2023
Guys, I know that many (not all) only see my comics, jerk off to them and don't know anything else about me as a content creator or as a person... But I can tell you that I always try to keep my promises, this job is complicated and although many see it as simple it is not, and dealing with so many people at the same time much less... There is no need for threats like the guy above, I think it's silly of him and a lack of respect to someone whose work you supposedly admire, you go from being a fan to a hater...

Anyway, to what I was coming, I could not create a free section on my website due to traffic issues, there would be many visiting the website at the same time and maybe it would collapse since it is new and at the moment I only have space for those who are in my patreon, however, I created a discord server where I will be publishing free content as I promised, both old comics from my patreon and new free series for everyone who likes my content, Here the invitation to Moiarte3d Community discord server

I'll be waiting for you there, there are already comics available...

Although some seem to hate me, a hug for everyone!
Does it also mean, you are gonna post comics which got 2-3 months older when released ?

Shingz

Aug 20, 2023
Yes, that comic doesn't exist yet, it's just being written... I guess by April I should start illustrating and publishing it on the new discord
Dw there is no hate only frustration. I haven't leaked anything and won't do it that's not my style but you have to respect your own words when u said in November on other forum you would give free comics start of new year mate. Don't forget at that point we were already waiting almost 1 year for a free comic. Anyway enough about it. Best of luck to you moiarte and thanks for all the work you already created it's good content

Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
Dw there is no hate only frustration. I haven't leaked anything and won't do it that's not my style but you have to respect your own words when u said in November on other forum you would give free comics start of new year mate. Don't forget at that point we were already waiting almost 1 year for a free comic. Anyway enough about it. Best of luck to you moiarte and thanks for all the work you already created it's good content
i think u didnt read the part about discord and etc...

• Haha
Reactions: Moiarte3d

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Moiarte3d Thanks for being a man of your word and giving some free comics to the community. I was waiting for your response; otherwise, I was about to do it myself.
I am always a man of my word, here and in real life, but I wish you were in my position so that you would understand... If we didn't reach this agreement I was going to retire completely to work on commissions only... Now I hope you guys fulfill yours.

Reactions: Chososfanboy

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
I am always a man of my word, here and in real life, but I wish you were in my position so that you would understand... If we didn't reach this agreement I was going to retire completely to work on commissions only... Now I hope you guys fulfill yours.
Bro. Don't worry about the leakers/haters. You make one of the best comics. The models are incredible and you improve them everytime, I was a big fan of yours since the very first prison ladies. And I am still a fan now, subbed to your Patreon about 3 times. Just keep doing what you do best. The leaks are always gonna happen no matter what. Just improve your content, give more variety to the plotlines. You need to change the (cursed world of lewd. And the "black laws rule the whites now"). Not saying you should change the theme, cuckold, disgusting monster, BBC. But maybe change the plotlines a little bit, new comics maybe. For example, the millers is just a twist of the black takeover, the plot is very similar. Maybe you could change it to something where the girls willingly and slowly starts to like the dirty bastard, monster. Some story where the bad guys don't have power over the girls, where they have no other choice. A story where the girls starts getting corrupted slowly but not because they have to choice but because they secretly like it. Calais was very hot because of this I think, maybe add a vagrant/delinquent camp. Where girls, moms go a do community service and slowly starts getting groped and dragged into that perverse world. Just an idea.

• Love
Reactions: Moiarte3d
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote