5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Here I am again. Well my friends, I would like to know if it is possible to link the stories of Moiarte in Spanish, considering that I am from Brazil (rio de janeiro) and I do not speak English. It seems that the moiarte3d is now with the whole rope always has news.

Thank you.

Reactions: Claraval

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
could anyone post last comics updated (uncle carlos and africanized 5) please?
they miss in the section of updates "nov 2017 onward"

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
Also some of the comics in Nov 2017 onwards are not complete. So if anyone could update that too also

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
well i think that comics in nov 2017 onwards are incomplete because moiarte has got lot of works started but not completed

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Can you upload the Spanish versions please? Of all that has been leaked recently, they have translated two comics, they take a long time and the translations are not very good. I also wanted to ask if someone has the comic "consequences 3" complete, on all pages it is incomplete. I do not know who will filter the comics, but upload the Spanish versions, translate all the comics that have leaked can take the whole year if they continue so slow.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
well well, i've jast read in patreon that there's an interesting update about an animation of Lola with audio.
So i ask to anyone has got a patreon account if he could post here this fantastic new update, plaese.
Like for Sumthindfrnt, i'd like to see moiarte progress into animation3D

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Hobywan, post: 962173, membro: 93410"] bem, eu já li no skate que há uma atualização interessante sobre uma animação de Lola com áudio.
Então, eu pergunto para qualquer um que tenha uma conta no patreon se ele pudesse postar aqui essa nova e fantástica atualização, plaese.
Como no Sumthindfrnt, gostaria de ver o progresso do moiarte em animação3D [/ QUOTE]
The trend is that the jobs will get better and better. He's got a new video card. I hope he's back with the pastor's wife, soon. I was a collaborator I have some subjects in Spanish but I do not know how to generate only the link in MEGA.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
well darkstutzel, if your problem is not to be able to generate a MEGA link, you could ask help to Moytecnico or any other member of this thread to post here some updates and particularry this new animation with Lola from preacher's wife

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "paulu, post: 984309, membro: 760859"] por favor, notícias [/ QUOTE]

Reactions: gyuuro

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Very good

Your link asks for a password, I will mark in the photo the option that you should choose so that the link does not ask for a password, it is in Spanish but I think you will understand it.

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
Call someone post the latest comics by moiarte like Uncle Carlos, cuckold in Africa 4 and the janitor 4

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote