5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
Guys is anyone gonna post the latest comics or update the links. I feel like the thread is dead and very few members (like 1 or 2) are active and they are posting in Spanish. I have asked numerous times to give the updated links but to no avail. He has started work on new series of comics and we do not even have the previous ones complete, let alone the new one. So it will be highly obliged that someone please take the necessary action.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
face understands something Moiarte and very inconsistent, lives in Venezuela the country is a chaos, several Venezuelans seek refuge in my Brazil. then it sometimes disappears. I will buy a subscription at the end of the year. I put it in English and Spanish. And there are members here that have already been subscribers since I saw the same name in the subscribers forum.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
face understands something Moiarte and very inconsistent, lives in Venezuela the country is a chaos, several Venezuelans seek refuge in my Brazil. then it sometimes disappears. I will buy a subscription at the end of the year. I put it in English and Spanish. And there are members here that have already been subscribers since I saw the same name in the subscribers forum.
Do you mean that in Venezuela Moiarte isn't safely and maybe he could risk for his own life?

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Caridade Extra Vol1
[QUOTE = "O mal, postagem: 1211199, membro: 929185"] Oi pessoal, fazer ou fazer upload de 'caridade extra'? Por favor, obrigado. [/ QUOTE]

Caridade Extra

-

Reactions: Minoin and gyuuro
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote