5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThiagoNeves

Nov 13, 2020
It seems like the updates were only avaliable to the $35 dolars and up patreons. Too bad I live in a country were the exchange rate to dolars is just insane, because I'd like to support his content. But I think he's from south america country, so im glad that he's earning in dolars.

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
It seems like the updates were only avaliable to the $35 dolars and up patreons. Too bad I live in a country were the exchange rate to dolars is just insane, because I'd like to support his content. But I think he's from south america country, so im glad that he's earning in dolars.
if it's bad for you, imagine it for me, I live in Brazil where the president and Bolsonaro, the minister of economics and Guedes are a creator of miserable and one-line beggars. On top of that I live in Rio de Janeiro in the Andaraí complex where the bullet flies every day. Want to listen, shots of Glock, Ak, Para-Fal come to Andaraí, you are sick.

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
if it's bad for you, imagine it for me, I live in Brazil where the president and Bolsonaro, the minister of economics and Guedes are a creator of miserable and one-line beggars. On top of that I live in Rio de Janeiro in the Andaraí complex where the bullet flies every day. Want to listen, shots of Glock, Ak, Para-Fal come to Andaraí, you are sick.
las declaraciones políticas no están permitidas en el foro, no empiecen que cierran el tema

political statements are not allowed in the forum, do not start closing the topic

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote