5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Johnweak

Oct 20, 2019
I cant wait to to read alpha male 3 hope it will be release soon moiarte is a god of 3d asses keep up the good work man waiting for lonely swedish 4 stay safe everyone

• Hey there
Reactions: Matilde69

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Shit, he's already starting to add lizardmen and now horsemen, right in the "dark ones" comic, which is the best he's had so far. Moiarte has to continue with the orcs, but make them as less human as possible, including the goblins as well. I've seen him create amazing orc designs. There's nothing like watching a filthy orc take the virginity of an innocent little elf.

So far these are my favorite male character fantasy designs.

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Y esto como para cuando?????

View attachment 877580
Esa imagen moiarte la hizo en una transmisión en discord, la gente podía ver como moiarte creaba las imágenes. Seguramente alguien pidió a ese personaje con orcos, pero por como va la historia, falta mucho para ver a la hija mayor y la mamá ser violada por orcos

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
I am waiting for the end of the second edition (holiday purple 2). I think it will take time to post something new, there should be by the 15th of November 5 pages of Alpha from house 3. Unfortunately, the number of employees dropped. Just reaching 300 to be able to get something for free.

• Love
Reactions: JorbaDark

Makoto2

Mar 20, 2020
Moiarte3d regardless of circumstances over time I think I can call you a friend. leaving the 3D world a little bit and talking about the real world. how are things in venezuela?here in rio de janeiro you are in the process of breastfeeding. I would like to have a base. here crime has taken over the authorities. differently from their stories, it is the wealthy whites, who use drugs to rape girls and travel with impunity, and two poor people are arrested on the same day for a simple crime. rich guilty group where the man does not intend to violence against the woman, but comes across her.

Reactions: Matilde69
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote