5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "hamaki2007, postagem: 6795022, membro: 367952"]
Galera alguma atualização ..!?
[/CITAR]

Friend, there will hardly be anything new here. At least not so soon.
I don't think anyone here is a subscriber to his patreon. It's easier to get victories on 8muses.

Davvicc532

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, could anyone share The Dark Ones 3 is full Spanish? with all 99 pages, Thank you :)
Hola, ¿alguien podria compartir The Dark Ones 3 es español completo? con las 99 paginas, Gracias :)

Shintaro_RJ

Aug 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "Davvicc532, postagem: 6796874, membro: 4281376"]
Olá, alguém poderia compartilhar The Dark Ones 3 é espanhol completo? com todas as 99 páginas, obrigado:)
Hola, ¿alguien podria compartir The Dark Ones 3 es español completo? con las 99 paginas, Gracias:)
[/ CITAR]

Receba meu amigo.

Shintaro_RJ

Aug 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "Shintaro25, postagem: 6799676, membro: 2754847"]
[QUOTE = "Davvicc532, postagem: 6796874, membro: 4281376"]
Olá, alguém poderia compartilhar The Dark Ones 3 é espanhol completo? com todas as 99 páginas, obrigado:)
Hola, ¿alguien podria compartir The Dark Ones 3 es español completo? con las 99 paginas, Gracias:)
[/ CITAR]

Receba meu amigo.
[/CITAR]

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
I ask permission to ladies and gentlemen to indicate the link
Moiarte - Black Takeover 6 ( )

Thank you very much
For a moment I was happy thinking it was the sequel. But it wasn't. Already posted this part here.

Reactions: JorbaDark
Sep 27, 2021
if I earn extra money at my job I'll sign there. Even more than the people sharing the news disappeared. I don't know if it's because of the members here who ask. never speaks of the stories. at duke the staff are posted and there is always debate about the stories. Here and just ask and nothing else , not even thank you .

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
if I earn extra money at my job I'll sign there. Even more than the people sharing the news disappeared. I don't know if it's because of the members here who ask. never speaks of the stories. at duke the staff are posted and there is always debate about the stories. Here and just ask and nothing else , not even thank you .
Maybe the main reason is due the lack of correlation of the stories, moiarte said that those jumps between stories are necessary fot the development of each one of them, its his desition. Or maybe we cant make hipotesis or go further into other subjects like whats the destiny of the dark ones, or what happens when every woman on the planet dissapears. Its something we would like to know but doesnt have a priority to show cos we want to see other stuff berore that...

Last edited:
Reactions: JorbaDark
Sep 27, 2021
Did any of you guys copy the history of moiarte3d yesterday? I didn't have space, he released all the comics on instagram before putting them on patreon, if anyone managed to copy, send me please or post them here, please.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote