5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 27, 2021
thanks for the debauchery. Since I'm a clown, I'll wait for your majesty to post an update. the dark one 7 part 3 I just read it and won't post it, just because of your irony. And because of post like yours, nobody posts anything here and disappear from the forum. Instead of thanking the great mother here for the unpublished post, make fun of me. I don't put anything.

hamaki2007

Jan 7, 2018
thanks for the debauchery. Since I'm a clown, I'll wait for your majesty to post an update. the dark one 7 part 3 I just read it and won't post it, just because of your irony. And because of post like yours, nobody posts anything here and disappear from the forum. Instead of thanking the great mother here for the unpublished post, make fun of me. I don't put anything.
flavia_olhos_verdes Thank you so much for your support :love:

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
You misinterpreted me. I didn't make fun of you. And yes of the fact that he knows about this forum. I had no idea he knew about this forum.

Reactions: hamaki2007

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
flavia_olhos_verdes said Hello I really appreciate your posts.
I also hope that everyone here on the forum is colleagues of common interest and gratitude to the active members who strive to post comics.
Just like the member Remigio.
I sincerely hope colleagues remember that the premise of relationship is to be polite and courteous to all members.
Thank you very much for your attention and a big hug.

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
Please, godmother, do not take into account the sayings or these posts
We are very grateful for your contribution to the group.

Last edited:

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
¿Moiarte ya no esta haciendo comics en español? Hace rato estaba pensando en suscribirme, pero si es así entonces ya no tiene sentido, solo queda esperar que se filtren en ingles y traducirlos uno mismo.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote