Ren'Py Abandoned Molest Hunter [v0.1.2 Public] [Lust Madness]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, I've been playing Lust Hunter for a little while, and I think it's pretty good, but I definitely don't object to rape content. I was wondering whether anyone could tell me whether anything in this game is worth trying to merge back in some of the non-consensual stuff from this abandoned version, with the other version that's still being updated (I have some basic Renpy skills, I've done little tweaks and simple mods of other games before).

Viktor DeMore

Nov 8, 2020
You know... I came across this game trying to find something else to play whilst I wait on my other games to update... now I can see why it was abandoned... I spent more time with the game not responding than I did playing the game in the past HOUR! I got maybe 10 minutes worth in... I usually try to be open minded about a LOT of things... especially when it comes to making video games... It isn't easy... but this? It's flat out unacceptable and it's a crime shame cause when I first saw it and got to see what it was about I was actually interested... now? I'm not interested in it and if ANYONE downloads this game after me, or wants to, please take my warning and DON'T! The game, whilst seems interesting and has an incredible amount of promise, it is abandoned and it is done so for a VERY GOOD REASON! The irresponsible person in me wants to cuss BIG TIME for this... here on the web... the responsible side is the ONLY reason it isn't here... As such everyone, do NOT download this game it is a MASSIVE WAISTE OF TIME AND STORAGE SPACE!

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes