Ren'Py Abandoned Molest Hunter [v0.1.2 Public] [Lust Madness]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
somehow you don't get any skill points XD
So I would wait for now there seems to be some not working XD .
But already done very nicely .

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
English* Remember, all countries begin with a capital letter....
Also, you do not pique someones attention, you pique their interest. the simple word "got" instead of pique would be correct in this case. So you can say "This game piqued my interest" Or "This game got my attention" Both would be acceptable.
Thank you for the lessons

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
No sexual content...? or the black screens with a short pause are suppose to show one and stuff's just not triggering how it should, eitherway looking forward to more updates!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wow alot of things are awfully similar to another game thats great so far. Cant wait to see which direction they go

Sokje123

Mar 17, 2019
Needs an ingame tutorial to explain what to do. I think U need to win the fight with the satyr and have unlocked a scene with lust attacks (see blue bars top right on the combat screen) to get the sex cg's. But I lost interest while grinding my way through the herb quests again.

But it looks good and has potential.

Darkcloudx79

Aug 18, 2017
Why does this game come up under my "mobile" game search? Am I just not seeing the Android download link??

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Look, I hear all the things you guys are saying about this game but nobody has mentioned the most important thing. That is the 'dick punch' during the prologue.

The protagonist literally gets punched off a cliff by an ogre's dick!

Worth the download just for that.

Reactions: ronan333

maladjusted

Oct 15, 2019
This looks nice, but the ugly bright red nail polish clash too much and give the girl witch hands. Yeah I know, most people don't care, I just hate it :(.
The rest looks intertesting and fun however.
I hadn't noticed, but no I can't unsee.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes