Ren'Py Abandoned Molest Hunter [v0.1.2 Public] [Lust Madness]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

hyperexc

Oct 18, 2019
it gives an error in some places

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2585, in <module>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2585, in script
File "D:\İndirilenler\Opera İndirilenler\MolestHunter-0.0.7-pc\MolestHunter-0.0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\İndirilenler\Opera İndirilenler\MolestHunter-0.0.7-pc\MolestHunter-0.0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\İndirilenler\Opera İndirilenler\MolestHunter-0.0.7-pc\MolestHunter-0.0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2585, in <module>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
MolestHunter 0.0.7
Sat Dec 19 16:13:16 2020

Jun 19, 2018
Man this game looks really promising, but the way it's monetized is very off-putting.
I saw potential in the game's description on the OP and went straight to Patreon to check the latest version. Boy was I disappointed.

Does the $50 tier reward " A unique set of clothes every month " mean there is exclusive content in game available only to $50 supporters or does it mean that you get to submit your own set and it gets added? Not sure how to interpret that benefit.

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
Man this game looks really promising, but the way it's monetized is very off-putting.
I saw potential in the game's description on the OP and went straight to Patreon to check the latest version. Boy was I disappointed.

Does the $50 tier reward " A unique set of clothes every month " mean there is exclusive content in game available only to $50 supporters or does it mean that you get to submit your own set and it gets added? Not sure how to interpret that benefit.
It's literally on the next bullet point.
  • This tier allows you to offer up to 3 pieces of clothing and up to 1 random event in the town square monthly. You can find any image of clothing on the internet and send it to me (given some restrictions on clothing). If my skills are enough, I will try to add this to the game. If a lot of clothes are offered, a special survey will be created. In this poll, you have a vote weight x3.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Is there a way to remove attack cards from your deck? I started clicking on things before I really knew what I was doing and now all my available slots are filled with duplicate cards. I can't seem to remove them to equip new ones that I need.

Jun 19, 2018
It's literally on the next bullet point.
  • This tier allows you to offer up to 3 pieces of clothing and up to 1 random event in the town square monthly. You can find any image of clothing on the internet and send it to me (given some restrictions on clothing). If my skills are enough, I will try to add this to the game. If a lot of clothes are offered, a special survey will be created. In this poll, you have a vote weight x3.
I just wasn't sure if that's an expansion of that benefit or it's supposed to be a separate benefit.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I don't fucking believe it, they have a fairly greedy tier (overpriced) and that stupid "character locked behind patreons amount" but they've done more work in two months than 95% of other projects I've ever seen.

I'm conflicted.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

XcombinationX

Feb 10, 2019
Can we get an updated version? And where is 0.0.8?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog 0.1.0:
  • Battle system improved! Battle multiple enemies at the same time
  • New card upgrade system. Each card now has a unique image. Upgrade your card to see more.
  • New Xmas clothes (Get it at Patron Church)
  • New event with Santa. Two sex scene with Santa (Unlock them by winning or losing the battle).
  • Bugfix
  • FULL SUPPORT SAVE from 0.0.8 game version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Just a heads up... the v0.0.8 public edition has just been released on their page!

Reactions: Eric Cartman
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes