BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
banner.jpg

Overview:
Molly Mckenzie is a police officer. Marianna a top rate assassin. Can they set aside their differences long enough to save the city from a notorious blackmailer?​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-26
Release Date: 2019-05-24
Developer: vDateGames -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Thanks Asclepius for the link.

ball17.jpg help14.jpg inter17b.jpg pool12.jpg pool22.jpg pool114b.jpg sh1.jpg wespy46.jpg wespy62b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Lately, I've seen so many vDateGames in here. It seem they're finally move on from their old shitty models to Daz. Or was it old Daz model from the beginning ? ... whatever. I like vDateGames, but I hate their HTML design. Never knew when I'm making wrong decision in the game.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Unfortunately, the walkthrough for this game is locked away in the Members section of their website.

takeshi1

Mar 20, 2019
Lately, I've seen so many vDateGames in here. It seem they're finally move on from their old shitty models to Daz. Or was it old Daz model from the beginning ? ... whatever. I like vDateGames, but I hate their HTML design. Never knew when I'm making wrong decision in the game.
Please help me get through the scene at the bar. I do not know what to do, she constantly leaves

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Benn Swagger

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Nope WT doesn't work for me either.. Finishes after the "You like the erotic side of life, don't you?" line

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
This guy just keeps dropping these games? Kinda makes me feel that they're low effort?

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Starting with Leanna, he began moving to newer models and rendering in IRAY (which required a costly upgrade in his hardware). It's a huge improvement.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
This walkthrough should get you successfully to the end of the game:

NO!doesn't work, end up after "You like the erotic side of life, don't you?" then "TRY AGAIN".