Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
For a moment I thought this was a drug related game because somehow I read Molly and Marijuana

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was a fun little story, I enjoyed that.

Ending was shit, 1 sentence, but the rest was good.

Drunk Molly is best Molly.

Theknown

Jul 12, 2018
This guy just keeps dropping these games? Kinda makes me feel that they're low effort?
He doesn't, it takes quite a bit of time for a new one to get released plus nowadays i think there are 3 of them. There were just a lot uploaded to this website, they were released before

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I've seen the short-haired model in another game. Does anyone recall another game she's been in?

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else getting missing files?
I found one instance of a call for a "hjml" file. It worked fine, once I edited the browser address bar.

I played through twice (both times as female), and got 'shot in the face' both times.
The 3rd try (again as female), I used the WT to get to the end (as well as the animations I'd missed, previously).

I agree with Avaron1974 . . . The story WAS fun. Although I was irritated that adding the female protagonist option seemed to be an afterthought. Playing as female, you (the MC) are consistently referred to as "sir", "he", and "him" (except for once, when Molly refers to you as "they"). At least the female MC renders were appreciable.

Not a masterpiece, but not a waste of time, either.