VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Most recent post on Patreon looks to be a year old, and the website says they aren't taking any new commissions.

All of the 'recent' uploads here have been stuff that's been on the website for a while.

Maybe there will be new stuff someday, but it doesn't look promising.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
A visit to langdon mid-stroke, with a baseball bat and/or a cast iron frying pan, until he can't walk or eat solid food. Then tossing his a copy of all the vvideos he sent her, before telling her to go fuck herself, could have gone a long way to damper his fun.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That’s what sucks about kinetic novels, you can’t make any choices, except (“hillside” is kinetic novel but lets you make a few choices)
Even if it would lead to bad ending or something, the Cuck should still have the option to get a shotgun and shoot bully or even better just blow his dick off then shove it down his throat till he chokes to death on it
Just sayin

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
That’s what sucks about kinetic novels, you can’t make any choices, except (“hillside” is kinetic novel but lets you make a few choices)
Even if it would lead to bad ending or something, the Cuck should still have the option to get a shotgun and shoot bully or even better just blow his dick off then shove it down his throat till he chokes to death on it
Just sayin
I understand where you're coming from, but from what I understand, all the VNs from this studio were done on commission.
Someone payed them X amount of money and said 'I want a VN where a white bully cucks a kid by seducing his beautiful Latin mother'. So there's not a lot of room for anything else. All of the VNs they made follow the same basic premise.

What would have been funny is if someone paid money and said 'Hey, remember the VN called Mom is a Model? Yea, I want to commission a follow-up where the MC gets a little payback. THAT would have been nice. Unfortunately, I don't think this particular studio is accepting work at this time. Pity.

Serreos

May 28, 2020
See my post just above yours.
Well, I think it's like basketball players. First you have to play well for a while and in the next contract you will be paid for how well you played before.
The way he's behaving(he gave up three games), we won't want to play a new game of his, because we'll know he'll give it up.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes