VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

V.scaletta

Sep 20, 2020
Ohh that's a shame really, I am not saying that these games are good but at least this one was looking promising
Thanks for answer
Maybe he will come back i wait too its good story line but now in patreon its say that temporary stop

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok seriously what is wrong with you people? Granted, the game looks like a poorly written bully fest shit pile, So I agree, not the kind of game for me, but where the fuck are all you simpletons getting NTR from? The female NPC is his MOTHER. Not his girlfriend, not his wife, his MOTHER. Granted, with how commonplace Incest kinks are in these games, I understand that mothers are love interests more often than not but I mean, You are aware that incest isn't the norm right? The baseline presumption is that the MC isn't romantically involved with his mother, so you guys are shrieking "NTR REEEEEEEEE!" because the antagonist is "stealing" the MC's not love interest? The fuck?

Now would any mother worth a shit hook up with the guy that's bullying their kid? Fuck no, So I guess you could say there's some quasi emotional NTR there in that she's investing the emotional support into her kid's bully instead of her own son, (which if it were my mother, frankly I'd tell her "A real mother is supposed to love, support & protect their children & instead you're choosing to be my bullies fuck doll? You aren't a mother, you haven't earned that title. When he completely wrecks you, knocks you up & leaves your life in ruins, don't bother looking for me. You weren't there for me when I needed you, so you're dead to me. I don't have a mother, you're just a stranger that happens to share my genetics.") So yeah, it has a lot of NTR qualities, but since there isn't a romantic relationship between MC & his mom, it's not NTR. Come on people. Words have meanings for a reason.

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
Ok seriously what is wrong with you people? Granted, the game looks like a poorly written bully fest shit pile, So I agree, not the kind of game for me, but where the fuck are all you simpletons getting NTR from? The female NPC is his MOTHER. Not his girlfriend, not his wife, his MOTHER. Granted, with how commonplace Incest kinks are in these games, I understand that mothers are love interests more often than not but I mean, You are aware that incest isn't the norm right? The baseline presumption is that the MC isn't romantically involved with his mother, so you guys are shrieking "NTR REEEEEEEEE!" because the antagonist is "stealing" the MC's not love interest? The fuck?

Now would any mother worth a shit hook up with the guy that's bullying their kid? Fuck no, So I guess you could say there's some quasi emotional NTR there in that she's investing the emotional support into her kid's bully instead of her own son, (which if it were my mother, frankly I'd tell her "A real mother is supposed to love, support & protect their children & instead you're choosing to be my bullies fuck doll? You aren't a mother, you haven't earned that title. When he completely wrecks you, knocks you up & leaves your life in ruins, don't bother looking for me. You weren't there for me when I needed you, so you're dead to me. I don't have a mother, you're just a stranger that happens to share my genetics.") So yeah, it has a lot of NTR qualities, but since there isn't a romantic relationship between MC & his mom, it's not NTR. Come on people. Words have meanings for a reason.
B-but this is game , not real life...NTR is so annoying AF... We angry because they don't put NTR tag before...

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
B-but this is game , not real life...NTR is so annoying AF... We angry because they don't put NTR tag before...
Yeah I know, & I know you like games where you can fuck family, That's all well & good. But if a romantic relationship isn't established between MC & mother in the game, it's not NTR. It may be a shit heap & designed to appeal to those who like the feels bad man vibes they get from NTR, but the reality is, It's not the thing you guys are all saying it is. You don't see a potato tag either right? Well that's because, despite the writing being full potato insipid, it's still not a starchy tuber type vegitable. The dev, maybe. But not the game itself. Like I said, words have meanings for a reason. lol

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
A real mother is supposed to love, support & protect their children & instead you're choosing to be my bullies fuck doll? You aren't a mother, you haven't earned that title. When he completely wrecks you, knocks you up & leaves your life in ruins, don't bother looking for me. You weren't there for me when I needed you, so you're dead to me.
Take it easy bruh, it's just a stupid game. Damn !! That's some heavy shit you wrote right there, and you call out the peeps who "bitch" about NTR ?? Actually, it has, the motherfucker steals the wimp's girl or friend (can't remember that) before making his mom a walking cum dumpster. Like you said, no sane mother would do that to her kid, and no sane kid (with a dick in his pants, not an oversized clit) would sit like a dumb retard and let that cunt treat her like a cheap slut... the least he should've done is tell her what that asshole did to him and what he want to do to her.

That's kirsESS' trademark storytelling tho, weak, pathetic MC's watching they moms getting fucked by the "alpha" bois... bonus to that, the women humiliate their sons/brothers/BFs. I'm not into this shit, so I checked it just for the laughs to see the "dev" of the mom from "respected model" to future 10$ cumdump. She a smokin' hot bitch tho, would love to see more positions and animations with the bois fucking the shit outta her like she's the last woman on Earth.:p

The big minus IMHO is the narrative... it always says you which means the game is intended for ppl who dig cuckolding and humiliation. Something like femdom, or DEVdom in our case.:LOL: It's been a long-ass time since he hasn't updated his "masterpieces", so expect an incoming abandoned tag... he still taking cash like the smart dudes do, 0% work for the same monthly income, can't say NO to free dough, right ??;)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Take it easy bruh, it's just a stupid game. Damn !! That's some heavy shit you wrote right there, and you call out the peeps who "bitch" about NTR ?? Actually, it has, the motherfucker steals the wimp's girl or friend (can't remember that) before making his mom a walking cum dumpster. Like you said, no sane mother would do that to her kid, and no sane kid (with a dick in his pants, not an oversized clit) would sit like a dumb retard and let that cunt treat her like a cheap slut... the least he should've done is tell her what that asshole did to him and what he want to do to her.

That's kirsESS' trademark storytelling tho, weak, pathetic MC's watching they moms getting fucked by the "alpha" bois... bonus to that, the women humiliate their sons/brothers/BFs. I'm not into this shit, so I checked it just for the laughs to see the "dev" of the mom from "respected model" to future 10$ cumdump. She a smokin' hot bitch tho, would love to see more positions and animations with the bois fucking the shit outta her like she's the last woman on Earth.:p

The big minus IMHO is the narrative... it always says you which means the game is intended for ppl who dig cuckolding and humiliation. Something like femdom, or DEVdom in our case.:LOL: It's been a long-ass time since he hasn't updated his "masterpieces", so expect an incoming abandoned tag... he still taking cash like the smart dudes do, 0% work for the same monthly income, can't say NO to free dough, right ??;)
I'm calm man, I was just saying as an aside, if my mother was like that, that would essentially be my response. What got me tilted was the whole comments thread screeching about adding tags to indicate content that isn't being accurately represented. Now granted, yeah, kirsESS's content is typically heavy NTR, heavy "this is for the bois that empty the colgate from feeling abused & degraded". I get it. I've read his shit before wondering who likes this shit? I mean even if I was into this shit, it looks like it was written by a 12 year old incel in desperate need of therapy. & yeah, I'm aware that the antag banging the MC's "best friend" is part of the overall story.

Frankly I haven't read enough of it to really speak to details, mainly because every time I tried I could hear my brain cells scream as they died, but even taking his "best friend" into consideration, my understanding was it was a platonic friend that he had a crush on, but never had the balls to make a move on. Sad & pathetic, yeah. But if she isn't his actual girlfriend, it's not NTR. Also, my understanding is that content was from the previous game, which means it's not part of this piece of media.

See, that's the thing that annoys me about unchecked fetishization &/or revulsion. Apparently the IQ of the people on both ends of the spectrum drops to ham sandwich. NTR is your partner cheating on you or being taken away from you against your will. It's relatively specific. It necessitates the absence of consent or awareness of the MC. So things like Swinging, cuckholdry, polyamory, etc... are NOT NTR because they inherently are not cheating. If the MC is aware, consents to or even encourages the wife's extramarital antics, then the context is totally different.

So for context, let's look at cuckholdry. That's when someone gets off on watching other's fuck their partner, like husbands that get off on other men fucking their wife. It caters to a specific fetish. Now in contrast, I personally am polyamorous. I have multiple partners, most of them have other partners besides me, we all are aware, consent & encourage this in our circle. Hell, a lot of my Metamours, (my partners other partners), are friends. Now there is a similarity between poly & cuck in that the women I'm with are also with other men & women. But that is the only similarity. with poly though, I don't get off on my partners relationships with others, nor do I even really think about them because frankly, it has nothing to do with me. My relationship with that partner is my business, their other relationships are not my problem unless there's issues they need my help or support with. Likewise the smae goes for them with me. Despite that, I've had people comment to me before. "So you're a cuck." The fuck? No, I'm not a cuck, in fact, usually when one of my partners is with one of my meta's, I'm usually not even there because I'm with one of my other partners. Also, I don't have broken legs. "Broken legs? What? Neither do I." You will if you keep going down this whole calling me a cuck thing. You can see how this shit gets me kinda heated. & it's not like being called a cuck triggers some sort of "NO! ME ALPHA MALE! ME BIG BOI!" insecurity feelings. It's the fact that their chromosome deficient brain is so stupid that it spawned the whole "polyamory = cuckholdry" bullshit to begin with. It triggers a "You're too stupid to justify the oxygen you breathe" kind of feeling. The "never vote, never reproduce, your window licking ass is a burden to the gene pool you human deficit" kind of feeling".

Sorry, was trying to give some context & it turned into a bit of a tangent. My point is, NTR fanboys & haters alike are so desperate for / repelled by anything remotely involving non MC penis that they turn their brains off & shove all of it into the NTR box & then shriek like retards & frankly, that annoys the shit out of me.
"What? There's another man in this game fucking one of my love interests? NTR!"
Yeah, but the guy is the woman's HUSBAND in the game, so her fucking HER OWN FUCKING HUSBAND is NOT NTR.
*NTR Fanboy/Hater.exe has stopped working* "NTR! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

So when I see threads like this of page after page of failed abortions shrieking "YOU TRICKED ME DEV, DIS NTR & YOU NEED PUT NTR TAG! REEEE!" & "THIS BEST NTR! I LURVE DIS NTR!", I get a little tilted because what I'm looking at is a bunch of idiots with constipation of the brain & diarrhea of the mouth, (or keyboard in this case), whom are all freaking out about shit that isn't actually there in the first place & they are just too fucking stupid to comprehend it. I know, I'm probably letting it annoy me more than I should, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

The NTR part is not from the mother but rather the other girl the guy bully was boning prior to her. I believe she was the MC's girlfriend which would count for the NTR here. But to be honest my biggest gripe isn't the NTR in the game (nope it makes me laugh and it is one of my personal favorite tags) but rather this author basically used the same script over and over again.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I don't know what to think of this to be honest, but here's a few points to take in.

1. Hard NTR. No option to deter it. The game is set from the son's point of view where he essentially just watches a guy who looks about 10 years older than him (but is also apparently his school bully) screw his mum.
2. No animations. Character model for Mum is great, but no animations honestly is a waste.
3. It's very basic. There's not really a story, a goal, paths to go down. It's more like a visual novel, but even then, it's an extremely basic one.

In my honest and wholehearted opinion I say there's a lot that needs to change to make this a good game. Flesh out the story, learn how to animate, and add in different paths to help grow your support for the game, otherwise it will die and if it stays like this I expect to see an "Abandoned" tag next to it very soon. There are a few parts I do like but there's more that I personally dislike about the "game" than anything else. Maybe try making it so the son tries to seduce the Mother and has a rivalry going on with this bully to make it a bit more interesting. Have a bit more backstory, a few other characters and interests for the MC to pursue because otherwise I have to say it's a pretty boring game.

Likewise, to the dev(s), don't take any of this as harsh criticism, but more constructive criticism. I like to see games with potential succeed. I've seen many games with decent potential fail for one reason or an other so I'd much rather see the advice taken on board and used well than have another thread with abandoned tag to it. Keep working and you'll get there.
Well folks, just call me the Prodigal son!

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
I have seen so many JAV titles with exactly the same storyline/theme of this game........except for the fact that this time the mother is Latin instead of Japanese.......but otherwise the drama is the same. However, usually, after enjoying breaking the mother for himself, the bully tends to share the mother with his buddies for a wild gangbang in front of the son...

"with a big bottle of Canola Oil and a monkey trained to work a video camera.....and she rocks their world!!!"
"Chaz, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.........."
"Taylor, C'mon man!"

Damn these JAV films are so intense!!!

Reactions: ohhaiguize

kubkma

Sep 11, 2018
:( I played before until chapter 4 and today i was looking for update. It's nice there is 5th chapter to play but shame its probably the last.

Great game.

Reactions: owner999

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
:( I played before until chapter 4 and today i was looking for update. It's nice there is 5th chapter to play but shame its probably the last.

Great game.
This guy literally can't finish any of his games, now he is making demos and call them completed for fast cash grab. Ntr haters have cursed us with this shitty dev :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes