VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished looking at this update and while I once again find the venders hot I really and I really wish this author would change up the story somewhat. Hell even having the bully make the hot mom say something like "She no longer cares about her son and that she will 100% devote herself to her lover" While not knowing that the son is watching would be a nice change of pace with this story.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Being as shitty as all his games is, I have to admit that this developer had a way with words. It was like reading a true novels, something we didn't have in most of the visual novels around here.

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Mom is a model" version "Ch 5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Mom is a model" versione "Ch 5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Can't call it a game at all.

Hit Auto or skip at the start and it runs throughout the entire thing without a single choice.

This is a visual novel with not a single game element.
then they need to start a new category, short stories with pictures.

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
If you enjoy a total submissive "Hispanic" (Spanish speaking) male being degraded and humiliated in every way possible by an arrogant racist "alpha" (Apparently meaning 'dominant' male), then you will enjoy this visual novel. If you are looking for anything else, look somewhere else.

I didn't see any "BDSM", "Degradation", or "Submissive" tags on the first page.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If you are looking for anything else, look somewhere else.
Would be really cool if our heroes Mr. Vargas, Coriolan, CulayTL, cubero or the other talented bois would make some renders with Valentina, the mom in this game, and the other moms with the sons / other males.

This mom, Isabela from Mom is a meteorologist and Indira from Mommy loves your bullies are hot AF. kirsESS knows how to make sexy mommies. Would love to see them in proper sex scenes.:cry:

Reactions: Scarlet.b93

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Finished looking at this update and while I once again find the venders hot I really and I really wish this author would change up the story somewhat. Hell even having the bully make the hot mom say something like "She no longer cares about her son and that she will 100% devote herself to her lover" While not knowing that the son is watching would be a nice change of pace with this story.
I totally agree and this is what makes his stories feel so flat or boring at a certain point, once the cheating begins there is nothing stopping it from just going further, you never see a big change in her actions or thoughts which would be pretty hot and a further humiliation / corruption. This guy needs to read some more Japanese NTR and take notes, you can do more than just cheat and have sex!

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Would be really cool if our heroes Mr. Vargas, Coriolan, CulayTL, cubero or the other talented bois would make some renders with Valentina, the mom in this game, and the other moms with the sons / other males.

This mom, Isabela from Mom is a meteorologist and Indira from Mommy loves your bullies are hot AF. kirsESS knows how to make sexy mommies. Would love to see them in proper sex scenes.:cry:
Lol.. I didn't play the game yet, maybe i ll try sometime to do some fan art renders.

• Love
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah sur
I k
I am an android user. Usually i give link to all players asking for port. I just saw latest android version port. But ntr is not avaoiable here. So not interested in giving link. U still want it ??
Yeah sure its ok for me if ntr is not avoidable i just want to play any ntr content game because i only use android. And thanks in advance.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes