VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
wow FINIALLY!!! the only bad thing in this game that the updates comes so slow
I can forgive the dev only because i really love this game... andI love to start a new game every update ;)

I can't wait to see next chapter

Reactions: Robin_69

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
wow FINIALLY!!! the only bad thing in this game that the updates comes so slow
I can forgive the dev only because i really love this game... andI love to start a new game every update ;)

I can't wait to see next chapter
I wouldn't call it exactly a game but rather a story being told but putting aside my personal gripe about it being the nearly same theme with all his stories I can agree it is hot.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
:
After seducing your beloved best friend, Abby, your rich bully sets his sights on your famous Latina supermodel: Mom.
Given this, shouldn't the game have an incest tag? or is it lacking because it's a really slow burn?​

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

Given this, shouldn't the game have an incest tag? or is it lacking because it's a really slow burn?​
"After seducing your beloved best friend, Abby, your rich bully sets his sights on your famous Latina supermodel: Mom."

No there is no Incest tag because nothing in that sentence you point out even remotely says Incest let alone hints at it.
kindda wondering how you came to that conclusion from that sentence to start with.

Just Sayin.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes